Newly promoted southampton into premiership need squad overhaul

west13

Reaction score
Just been promoted from championship need a complete overhaul on squaf really my best players are jali and quintero oh and sharp scored 41 in 40 games too.

So i any ideas welcome on players and tactics for my first crack at premiership with them.
All players needed.

I have 18 million to spend bit i can probably raise more from sales.

Please any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Just been promoted from championship need a complete overhaul on squaf really my best players are jali and quintero oh and sharp scored 41 in 40 games too.

So i any ideas welcome on players and tactics for my first crack at premiership with them.
All players needed.

I have 18 million to spend bit i can probably raise more from sales.

Please any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

I'll be doing the same in about a week, I take it you have Darwin Q?

On latest patch and i do have D. Quintero now half way thru my first season in premiership got bassong cheap doing really good. R. Adler for free in goaljames rodriguez for 2.2m and O. Giroud up front for 8m currently sitting in 11th.

Mackie works well for me but i am not sure if he is good enough same with spearing but they are both quite cheap and if qpr have gone down see if you can get tarbaat

I'm playing Southampton in their first season after promotion, sitting pretty in 2nd with 33 points from 14 games. My recommendations:

Junior Hoilett for £4.5mil, plays the opposite wing to Lallana.
Sigurdsson for £8mil
I got Tim Krul for £3.1mil, but he fell out with Newcastle. I don't know if the same will happen in your file.
Steven Caulker and Reto Ziegler on loan from Tottenham and Juventus respectively to bolster up your defence, although Danny Fox is PL standard.
You'll also need another good central midfielder.