Reaction score
6th Of July 2011
Now I have always seen mysely as a nice kinda guy, Polite,Hard working Freindly your usual run of the mill kind of bloke. I'm not gonna say i have always been a angel, i was a proper little **** when i was a young un. but a couple of years in the kenel sorted my head out. Now I am a hard working 24 year old who lives for the weekend, Beer , Birds , Booze and my main love The Blades. My Red and white wizzards ,The pride of Yorkshire all being we are now in league one and just missed out on promotion, I do still have faith in the boys to get back up a league or two and give us loyal fans something to cheer about.
Anyway I bet your all wondering why the fack I have come on here telling you my sorry **** life story.Well it all started today, I was down the Lane at the Cricketers Pub minding my own bussiness with a few of the boys prepering to go watch United Battle it out in a Pre-season friendly game against our local rivals Barnsley, it was my round so I goes to the bar and orders 3 pints of carling and a snakebite. The next thing I knew I was pulled round and whalloped right on the end of my chin I then fell onto the bar and man was I in shock , I jumped up and just started swinging at this big bold geezer connecting a few times but he just didnt go down, He then came at me again with a big combo and then Two of his mates also jumped in knocking me to the ground , The last thing I can remember is seeing and feeling there boots come flying in. I was out cold !

6th Of July 2011
Now I have always seen mysely as a nice kinda guy, Polite,Hard working Freindly your usual run of the mill kind of bloke. I'm not gonna say i have always been a angel, i was a proper little **** when i was a young un. but a couple of years in the kenel sorted my head out. Now I am a hard working 24 year old who lives for the weekend, Beer , Birds , Booze and my main love The Blades. My Red and white wizzards ,The pride of Yorkshire all being we are now in league one and just missed out on promotion, I do still have faith in the boys to get back up a league or two and give us loyal fans something to cheer about.
Anyway I bet your all wondering why the fack I have come on here telling you my sorry **** life story.Well it all started today, I was down the Lane at the Cricketers Pub minding my own bussiness with a few of the boys prepering to go watch United Battle it out in a Pre-season friendly game against our local rivals Barnsley, it was my round so I goes to the bar and orders 3 pints of carling and a snakebite. The next thing I knew I was pulled round and whalloped right on the end of my chin I then fell onto the bar and man was I in shock , I jumped up and just started swinging at this big bold geezer connecting a few times but he just didnt go down, He then came at me again with a big combo and then Two of his mates also jumped in knocking me to the ground , The last thing I can remember is seeing and feeling there boots come flying in. I was out cold !
Think you might be in the wrong section mate

lol, I am writing from the perspective of a fan, i will be still writing of what happens in my game but in a different way