No Fancy Thread Name,Just;My Gabon Story

Anlaby7Hull

Reaction score
So after spending a lot of time looking for a decent challenge,preferably with an international team I came across Gabon.A team with few quality player's yet they're 35th in the World Ranking's? Hopefully this will get more attention than my other stories as it is a more interesting read.Also if anyone is following could they please like this comment.Thanks.
So here goes...
Manager-Charlie Overton
Past Experience-Automatic
Database-Loaded all Gabonese players
Leagues-English Championship and Above
Gabon
The Stadium-Stade Omar Bongo(40,000 capacity)
Key Player-Daniel Cousin:Experienced striker who adds that little bit of quality to the side.

Last edited:
A quick screenshot to show the current African World Cup Quals..Not played any games yet so it should be pretty easy to qualify ,but I want to get to at least the Last 16 once we got there.So I need to develop a solid tactic which will get results against the bigger teams.
Overton names Gabon captain
It has today been anounced that new Gabon manager,English-born Charlie Overton plans to keep experienced striker Daniel Cousin as the captain of the African country.Upon being asked of his reason's for Cousin's appointment he had this to say."I firmly believe Daniel has the right attributes to lead this nation into the World Cup and into future success in the years to come"..Daniel Cousin is likely to be delighted about Overton's words.
Updates in about 15-20 minutes.Hope people are following,if so please comment:)

Last edited: