Reaction score
After 3 trophy littered seasons at Chelsea, i got offered the Real Madrid job after Rafa and before him Jose got sacked. Madrid have had 3 baron seasons and nothing to show. They only just scraped 6th in La Liga securing a Europa League spot. Ive never managed in Spain and NEVA managed a team as big as Real, they have 98% of the team as they do at the start of the game, theyve not signed anyone but youngsters

Any advice on the Spanish league or Real would be very helpfull

thanx in advance.:D

1) 3 Non-Eu player registered in the squad rule is a bit of a downer...

2) they have a great squad and you can easily win the Europa League to add to your personal cabinet of titles

3) they have a lot of money and you can buy some fantastic players

4) take the job,
do-it.png

2) they have a great squad and you can easily win the Europa League to add to your personal cabinet of titles

3) they have a lot of money and you can buy some fantastic players

4) take the job,
do-it.png

Thinking 4-2(dm)-3-1.

would u play Ronaldo as a winger or inside forward??

best 11 as it stands

---------Casillas----------
Ramos--Pepe--Albiol--Marcelo
------Alonso--Diarra-----

Ronaldo---Ozil---Di Maria
---------Higuain--------

Ganso,Pastore,Aguero all at chelsea.

Any DM you can recomend? maybe a beasty CB??

No you are wrong.
Not europe = only asia and oceania.
Pretty much every american speaks spanish and will be spanish in 2 years. So just don't touch anything from china, korea, india, japan, australia and usa unless it's 20 in everything ;)
Click liga rules --> europe for the full list.

Now i was asking the same thing a couple days ago. Liga is the most unrestrictive league i have seen. You can register 25 (22 and up to 3 gk) in your team but u can call anyone registered with bteam for up to 6 ppl. Teens don't count unless they are not "local".

19locals + 3 fgn + 3Blocals + 3 Bfgn + infinite wonderkids + 3gks

Only thing to take care is to have "locals" for gk and move 6 of your stars to bteam twice a year and u can lineup 31+ worldclass players at any time!

I still haveen't figured whether a player registered with bteam gets club or nation status. Game is buged for me and can't search or make shortlists so i gave up after all the clicking i had to do. I thought it was some new detail in last patch or the no assman or that i just joined but i started a game with an italian team without changing anything and everything is fine ... :'(

Play Ronaldo up top with Higuain tahts what I done and they score goals like theres no tomorrow.

um.. no I am right!

View attachment 163387

In La Liga, players can claim citizenship from the nation their ancestors came from. If a player does not have European ancestry, he can claim Spanish citizenship after playing in Spain for 5 years.[citation needed] Sometimes, this can lead to a triple-citizenship situation e.g. Leo Franco, who is Argentine-born, of Italian heritage and can claim a Spanish passport, having played in La Liga for over 5 years.[dubiousdiscuss]
In addition, players from the ACP countries—countries in Africa, the Caribbean, and the Pacific that are signatories to the Cotonou Agreement—are not counted against non-EU quotas, due to the Kolpak ruling.

Last edited:
um.. no I am right!

Non Eu means Non Eu mate!
View attachment 163387

You just contradicted yourself - the bit you quoted specifies that players from the Cotonou Agreement do not count against non EU quotas, thus you can sign pretty much any player from Africa too. And South Americans get Spanish citizenship after 2 years :p

yes mate, the quote below contains a paragraph in addition to the above quote saying that the ACP countries are exempt from this rule and the fact that South Americans gain nationality after two years has diddly squat to do with the fact that they will still be classed as Non Eu for 2 years....

Last edited:
So eu is europe + turkey + russia + most of africa, also don't forget americans that turn spanish in 2 years. But you are right i couldn't sign my favorite right winger lee chong yong 8-|

Game description is at least misleading.

I didn't see last 2 post. Yes is very misleading just think it like world minus a couple countries with proper management.

Last edited:
yes mate, the quote below contains a paragraph in addition to the above quote saying that the ACP countries are exempt from this rule and the fact that South Americans gain nationality after two years has diddly squat to do with the fact that they will still be classed as Non Eu for 2 years....

Well, you didn't say anything about the Kolpak Ruling/Cotonou when you first posted, you just said "Non EU is non EU" :p

did you not see the quote below the picture?? I just made that portion bigger so everyone can see it :)

did you not see the quote below the picture?? I just made that portion bigger so everyone can see it :)

Yes, I saw it, but what you had written yourself was contradictory with that quote :p

Africa

The African ACP countries negotiate in five EPA groups[1] (West Africa, CEMAC, SADC, EAC, Eastern and Southern Africa) with the EU. The related EU OCTs are: Mayotte (for ESA[citation needed]) and the related EU outermost regions are: Réunion (for ESA[citation needed]), Canary Islands (for West Africa[citation needed]), Madeira (for West Africa[citation needed]), Azores (for West Africa[citation needed]).
SADC group

EAC group

"Eastern and Southern Africa group" (COMESA related)

"CEMAC plus São Tomé and Príncipe, DR Congo group" (ECCAS related)

"West Africa group" (ECOWAS plus Mauritania)

[edit] Caribbean

All countries of the Caribbean Community plus Dominican Republic group negotiate in the CARIFORUM EPA with the EU. The related EU OCTs are: Aruba, Bermuda,[2] British Virgin Islands, Netherland Antilles, Anguilla, Cayman Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands, Montserrat[3] and the related EU outermost regions are Guadeloupe, Martinique, French Guiana, Saint Martin, Saint Barthélemy.
[edit] Pacific