Not Playing As Good As Usual..

• Thread starter Thread starter iPlayFM
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 2K

iPlayFM

Reaction score
My first matches of the season were outstanding. I was winning 4-0, 5-0, 8-0, 7-0 etc.
Now, all of a sudden my team are not playing no where near as good as they were. My strikers are missing countless 1v1s. My teams short passing is shocking.

Why has this happened ?
What can I do to get my team to the way they were ?

Please heelllppppppppppp :S

who are you using? could be because your friendlies are generally against weaker opposition

Im using aston villa and im in year 2017.
It wasnt just the friendlies, it was like 6 of the first premiership matches also.
Morale in the team ranges from Very Good - Superb. Mainly superb. So there is no problem in the morale catergory.

Any suggestions ?

They could have suffered of over confidence

It's likely you may need to tweak your tactics as th AI may have figured you out. Just tweak them slightly and you should be alright.

Ok thanks, Also I think that its because one of my strikers is playing bad.
Dzeko is averaging a 5.9 atm, even though he used to be banging them in from all over the pitch.
What shall i do with Dzeko ?
Rest Him ?
Critisize him in the press ?

Don't crit if you've just signed him. He can't speak english and needs time to settle. maybe just bench him for a couple of games and bring him on if needed.

well deano what you say about the AI is correct, but wouldnt it take less than 8 seasons for them to figure him out?

My first matches of the season were outstanding. I was winning 4-0, 5-0, 8-0, 7-0 etc.
Now, all of a sudden my team are not playing no where near as good as they were. My strikers are missing countless 1v1s. My teams short passing is shocking.

Why has this happened ?
What can I do to get my team to the way they were ?

Please heelllppppppppppp :S

It states here to me what looks like it is referring to the current season. So unless you have any helpful comment your point seems invalid. But if I'm wrong then oh well because he hasn't stated that he's been using the same tactics for "8 seasons"

I've only just taken over this club and is my second season with the club and the tactics im using are new for the season :)

ok then, well you said you were in 2017, should make that clear, but one problem may be did you bring in alot of players? did you name the same 11 for the pre season? if so they are shattered probably, always just ask assistant in pre season, or change the line up gamely if you can be bothered

Thanks for all your help boys, I think its working. As I type, my game is running and the villians have comfortably beaten middlesborough 5-0 with great short passing thanks to a tweak to the tactic. Hopefully we can go on another win streak :)

Sorry for not being as detailed at the start (A)

Back