Henry8597

Reaction score
I am currently playing as FCP and want to carry on the tradition of being a selling club whilst still winning titles. I would be very greatful if anybody can give me suggestions.

Oskar Hiljemark, signed him for Celtic for £1 million and sold him for £20 million, Wellington Nem, Adryan, Ademilson, Dzagoev and also look for young regens who might have resale value.

thanks, Im in my second season now and bought Nem, Adryan, Okore and kwueke for under 10 mil in the first transfer window, now theyre all worth over 8 million and also I won the league and got to the semi's of the champions league. I sold Mouthinio for £28million to Chelsea and Jackson Martinez for £12 million.

thanks, Im in my second season now and bought Nem, Adryan, Okore and kwueke for under 10 mil in the first transfer window, now theyre all worth over 8 million and also I won the league and got to the semi's of the champions league. I sold Mouthinio for £28million to Chelsea and Jackson Martinez for £12 million.

After 2nd season, regens will be your bread and butter. Buy them, raise them and sell them.

Free players and low release clause players are what you should look at for the first season or two, anyone with pretty solid stats and between the ages of 21-26 are usually easy to sell on.
Like apvmoreira said, second season is when you should start to look for regens, sign them asap before they get a club contract and if your team has decent youth facilities you can usually sell them off when they're 19-21 for huge amounts if they're not going to fit into your team.

The problem is, when i buy these young players, they never seem to develop as there potential says they will... EG. On my Napoli save I bought a 17 y.o Brazilian Regen with 5* PA and after 7 seasons with the team he was in my reserves with 2* CA and PA. This happens with nearly all of my young players