Notes For First Round

Chrono

Reaction score
There are a few things to be noticed before we start on Wednesday...

- Be nice and honest, if you are assigned to a club, don't be false and assign yourself to another Club who should already be taken by one other person.
- Do not cheat. If you find a cheater, contact me In-Game and post the screenshot here. The Game will not continue before the cheater is banned and the data is fixed (Cheat Undone).
- If you get sacked, you are not allowed to create a new user. Bad luck, apply for jobs.
- The Game will be up and running fast for those with broadband connection (1 MB+) and for those who have a reasanable PC.

Cause we are up and running for the first time, we will constantly monitor the speed of the game, combined with pings from all. Herefore, I want you lads to report if you have complains or anything unusual going on. If the game is running smooth, we can always decide to extend the game further with new competitions. In Single Mode, I always play all competitions from the nations France, Spain, England, Italy, Holland. My Game never slowed down. But we must figure out together if there is any difference with or without Networking.

At the moment, we will use 'Manager Chat' In-Game for communication. In the future, we might get a Teamspeak channel, but I trust you lads to get this done.

@ Finn: What was the Network Name on Hamachi, can you please write it down here. My Hamachi logs in automatically, so I don't have to re-type, and that's where I have forgotten.

When the Game ends at 21:00, I invite everyone to evaluate the first round and make some suggestions to improve the Game. What did you like? Or not? What do you want to see change? As this is the first time a huge network game will be set-up, we are highly inexperienced.

Modding the Data is out of question at the moment. In the future, we might considering modding the Data for reasanoble add-ons, changes, etc to the game for making it more excited or challenging, or harder. Note that making the game easier is not an option.

@ FM Base Admins: Have you already signed up? :wub:

I wish you all a nice day, and prepare well, don't forget to sleep or go toilet, or eat ;)

Manager chat is useless btw, youll quickly find this out. Por bbetter gettign a big msn chat on the go or summat.

Thats way too many nations to run for a netgame we used to just plays EPL+Champ

People cant really cheat as they do not have the save file except from the host so no using scouting tools or save game editors