Nothing is impossible.

• Thread starter Thread starter Gatid
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2K

Gatid

Reaction score
Firstly i didnt know where to put this thread.

OK. Not long ago some guy on this forum said its impossibe to survive relegation with hull in first season, Think his name is peely

then i said 'Its not impossible you just need the right players, tactics, also to have luck sometimes that goes your way.

He didnt believe me saying 'If you think you can avoid relegation with ease then go ahead and try I'd love to see your findings!'

so i gave hull city a go and look what happened?

i kno i only came 15th but my last 7 games were hard! chelsea, liverpool, man city, newcastle, west brom, everton, west ham

when i lost to chelsea, liverpool has a total melt-down morale was low and etc.

would like to heard some other peeps on how your hull season is going:)

Last edited:
i won fa cup and finished 8th with hull in first season. landon donovan and denilson. heroes. donovan scored 22 goals in 21 games or something rediculous. i signed him in jan as well!!!

There are factors to take into account such as how large the database is and what version you are using.

However, you are tempting me to take a break from my Gateshead game to have another go at Hull.

Gonna start a game with Hull, can any one recomend a decent tactic ?

Cheez

i just played simple 442, just about to start second season here's my new squad and tactics -

Last edited:
try playing with aberdeen and come 3rd its a challenge and it is acheivable

well im in 2014 with hull and im 4th in premiership behind chelsea, man utd and wolves. ive won the premiership and been runners up im in champions league 2nd time in a row had a new stadium built and bought some ace players. the regens are great aswell mascio and nicolas leroy pure gold. also ive won the f.a cup. so yes nothing is impossible but sorry i did go dwn first season but i bought young and became stronger.

Yh, I think it would be better if you went down in first season. Then you can build a younger and better squad.

bigger challenge.

i only took hull so i can prove that i aint 'impossible' to survive relegation.:)

good luck on your hull season anyway.

i also did a season with hull and also i survive relagation in the first season had a great run of results in the last couple of games beating the drop

Back