Notts County - Low attendance problem...

• Thread starter Thread starter purlla
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 3K

purlla

Reaction score
Hi there, just wondering if anyone else has experienced record low crowd numbers at home games in the first season with notts county?
if so, is there anything i can do to improve this?
im top of the league, on a long unbeaten run, yet the fans are still staying away...

any ideas?

Your club may be charging too much for tickets, you can check this in your Club Information. You can't do anything to change it though. Maybe buy more exciting players, too boost shirt sales? Thusfore, making people want to watch them. Just an idea. Never looked into low attendances, never really been a problem for me.

I've experience the same thing when I did a Hércules save a while back. Fans are probably staying away because the matches aren't important to the team or are just not interesting enough. When you're promoted, more fans are likely to go to the match. Either that or your opposition doesn't have a good fan base lol :P

cheers guys, was thinking the same things, just wasnt sure if i was missing something...

I used to get low attendance with Notts County. Try getting up to the prem, you should see more people attending

I had attendance problems with Sunderland when I took them over, the next season I won the Europa League and the following year I won the EPL. This boosted my attendances by 15,000 with a bit of help from a stadium expansion. So promotion, cup triumphs etc. will help with attendance.
Also look at your confidence bar and if that is high, the fans are happy and more will walk through the gates.

Back