"NPT&C" World Cup Edition Enhanced Version Preview

• Thread starter cordobes1970
  • Start date
  • Replies 9
  • Views 2K
C

cordobes1970

"NPT&C" World Cup Edition Enhanced Version

Hi friends! In this post you can see some captures of my new mod "NPT&C World Cup Enhanced Edition" (in beta testing) for FM 2009; like you can see, this time the pitch areas are changed (goalkeeper, midfield and corner areas) acording to the weather conditions and type of pitch, making the experience of the game in 3D more realistic than ever. Please, make your suggestions and opinions in this post. Thanks.

Last edited:
And here, you can see the new pitch textures I will use in the enhanced version of the patch. ;)

Last edited:
As someone who prefers using 2D classic, I won't be interested in this, however I appreciate the effort people go to, to enhance the game for themselves and others.

Good luck with this project. Nice progress.

Thanks Billy for your support words, but this post is for people like me that prefer the 3D view instead 2D.
And for people interested in this mod, this is the result with the new hi-res textures, I hope you appreciate the diferences. :)

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to them. I only just installed your last set and they were fantastic. Great work!

I'm looking forward to them. I only just installed your last set and they were fantastic. Great work!

Thanks Sean! But if you like my last set of pitches for FM 2009, then prepare for enjoy very soon with this new one with clearer and smooth graphics than ever, that it makes an amazing experience of game! Is your grass mower ready? ;)

Last edited:
Thanks Sean! But if you like my last set of pitches for FM 2009, then prepare for enjoy very soon with this new one with clearer and smooth graphics than ever, that it makes an amazing experience of game! ;)

when you releasing it,never had no mods for fm before:p soo looks good:D