OCCURING PROBLEM... PLEASE HELP!!

• Thread starter Thread starter SammyJH94
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1K

SammyJH94

Reaction score
As ive recently started getting back into playing fm12 overall ive only ever been 4 teams, Rangers, Ajax, Bayern and Newcastle and in all four of these clubs ive continued to have the same problem, SCORING GOALS! now ive always tried to just see it as a bad game but im starting to think this may be some sort of bug or maybe my tactics are just completly wrong, im getting around 15-25 shots some games with like 4 shots on target... and sometimes when i watch the highlights they forwards are doing the most retarded decisions or shooting from like 30 yards? if anyone knows how i may be able to fix this please let me know as i plan on starting a new save soon and i dont want this "finishing" to be a massive issue, obviously you cant expect your team to be perfect, i know that but i feel like the finishing on 3 teams should be alot better than the way it is now, ive also just started with AS Saint-Etinne and only a month in the problem is back... ill be posting that game on the forums so i dont want to be losing every game, ill post my tactics i mainly use up but i have been tweaking and switching a few things but any help is welcome, thanks guys!

Sam.

View attachment 250833

what you mean?

Seing that you have tweaked some of the team settings, I only assume that these are not the only tweaks made to the tactic. Without knowing how you actually have instructed your players, its impossible to say where you go wrong

It may be due to tactics, but if your team is creating chances and just missing them it may simply be due to the quality and confidence of your strikers. Is their morale low when they are missing these chances? Also, if your players are making silly decisions then look at the decisions stats of your players, if they are low then consider bringing in someone else who can make good decisions. If your players are wasting long shots in a match then consider using the shout 'work ball into the box'.

From that single screenshot I can tell you that the Team Settings are not offensively set. Furthermore, "Drill Crosses" or "Float Crosses" are not a good option to enable. Simply put, Football Manager is not intelligent enough to handle those settings correctly. Your players will mess up the Crossballs, which your Striker relays on.

But as "TheBetterHalf" already stated, without seeing your actual player instructions, it is impossible to say why you have many Shots off target, and only a few real chances.

Back