*Official* Editor Of The Month Challenge #1 - December

Eds

Reaction score
The Editing Championship
Senior Editors

englandnorthsouth.jpg

This competition is open to all.
Databases are to be sent to Eds.

The North and South of England have always had a fierce rivalry, but in recent months, this has been taken to new extremes with horrific arguments simply over "which is better". Many clubs across the country have become involved in this argument and the recent match between Liverpool and West Ham United resulted in a mass-brawl with spectators and all, involved.

South-based sides have refused to travel to the North for competitive matches, and vice versa. The Football Association have made several attempts to reason with these clubs, but to no avail. The Football League has been postponed for the 2009/10 season and now the FA look to re-structure the league forthe 10/11 season before things get out of hand. A drastic desicion has had to be made.

The FA have decided to split the English Football League system into two sections - North and South. All the plans have been layed onto one man - Mr ******. This man is designing everything from the league structure of the new leagues to which clubs go where. It has been confirmed he will only restructure one area, which is yet to be confirmed.

Your Task: You are Mr ******. You have been assigned the task to design the league system for either the North or the South.

You can go as far down the Football League system as you like, but obviously you will be marked more harshly for the less you do. You will be marked on various different categories such as Depth, Quality, Success, Tidy Nation Rules etc etc.

The Database must not be uploaded via FM-Base. I recommend Mediafire. It must be in my PM box by 28th December.
The E-Factor
Junior Editors

This competition is for Juniors who signed up to the E-Factor Competition.
Databases are to be sent to both Eds and Nick.

Northampton Town FC has never been one of football's greats, and recently, has been bought out by a German multi-billionaire named Karl Abrecht. He has been known to work in a very back seat role and is only interested in making a profit, and getting his name in the spotlight, at League 2 level.

You have been hired by Mr. Abrecht to completely reform the average League Two club into something far more desirable. You can reform everything from pitch size to playing kit to club nickname, but how much you do is up to you.

You can do as much as you like, but obviously you will be marked more harshly the less you do. You will be marked on various different categories such as Depth, Quality, Success, Tidy Nation Rules etc etc.

The Database must not be uploaded via FM-Base. I recommend Mediafire. It must be in my PM box by 28th December.

*Note: These events have not actually occured, they are completely fictional.

Any queries? If not...

..get editing. :)

Last edited:
If I actually had FM I would love this challenge. FML.

As it says in the OP, the senior competition is open to all.

Great challenge Eds! May I ask, who is my mentor?

Oh right, how does everyone know?

It's in the Opening Post of the HomePage.

starting the e-factor challenge now if i think i have time i will do the senior editor challenge

Little question for the senior challenge, is there a limit on the northerness of the southern teams?

Have a look at the pic I posted, and roughly use that. You won't be deducted marks for getting it slightly wrong though.

cause it seems weird that Grimsby is nearly right on the top of England, when clearly it's in the north. Anyway, I'll just use my own, I think i'll split it horizontally :)

It goes diagonally because the border of England/Scotland goes diagonally. Meh, not bothered, do it how you want as long as there isn't ridiculous desicions.

made my entry last night, feeling quite confident :)

EVERYBODY ENTERING INTO THE E-FACTOR COMPETITION - THIS ANNOUNCEMENT IS HUGELY IMPORTANT

Even if you have already sent your DB to me, re-send it to make sure Nick and Alacaraz have it. If both Nick and Alcaraz do not have it, it will not be entered into the competition. Thank you.​