Tonzle

Reaction score
So for example I'm playing Sevilla in my next match, they're playing 3-4-3 DM wide, and they're focus of attacks for last match was central.

if a team's focus is central, do I exploit the middle or go to the wings? The same question too for when the team focuses on the wings..

cheers.

I firmly believe in focusing on what your own team is good at, making tactics to counteract opponents means that you will never familiarize yourself with your tactics and become better at it. Its worked for me in the past and only when facing a much bigger side would i change tactics.

So for example I'm playing Sevilla in my next match, they're playing 3-4-3 DM wide, and they're focus of attacks for last match was central.

if a team's focus is central, do I exploit the middle or go to the wings? The same question too for when the team focuses on the wings..

cheers.
Do you mean just simply the 2 Team Instructions? Because that's an overly simplistic way of looking at things.

And if you're playing against a 3-4-3, you will naturally be "exploiting" the flanks anyway, because that will be where the space is. But, you are forgetting about your own team and tactics, so it's never that simple.