Old CM Version that I can download?

dazamfc

Reaction score
I am looking for an old CM from maybe 97 or older that I can download on this. If so can someone give me a link. Or can I download any LMA manager for the computer?

Cm01/02 should run on any computer and is free somewhere on the official website, unless you really want 97 or older, might be a bit harder to find..

As above. I got CM 01/02, and works perfectly fine and real fast, no probs whatsoever. Others couldn't find anywhere. Better off trying shops that do 2nd hand games, or e-bay maybe. Don't know why I downloaded CM though tbh - not played it once so far. FM all the way!!!!

I just found the CM 01/02 disk so I've installed it. Please could a MOD close this thread now as I'm going to start a new one for the CM01/02 game

Apologies if this is the wrong section but it seemed most appropriate. I downloaded CM93 from here but I can't get it to open. Could someone help me please?

Apologies if this is the wrong section but it seemed most appropriate. I downloaded CM93 from here but I can't get it to open. Could someone help me please?

You'll have to run it through DOSBox.

Install DOSBox and run it.

Once DOSBox is open type the following, but obviously change the directory to where you extracted it to...

mount X c:\users\Lee\desktop\CM93\

X:\

cmexe.exe

Enjoy.

FgJ1y.png

I tried it, extracted it to:
C:\Users\Aido\Downloads\CM93\cmexe.exe

but it said "illegal command"

Then I deleted it and downloaded again, extracting to desktop but it still said "illegal command".

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

Got it to open but now it says "this system does not support full screen mode. Click close to terminate application."

Got it to open but now it says "this system does not support full screen mode. Click close to terminate application."

Don't run DOSBox maximised.

alt+Enter to exit fullscreen mode.

Don't run DOSBox maximised.

alt+Enter to exit fullscreen mode.

No I mean CM, when I open it all that comes up is that the system doesn't support full screen mode and it says 'close' or 'ignore'. When I click ignore it just pops up again.

No idea then, it launches fine for me whether it's fullscreen or not. Try having a look around the DOSBox help (Type intro) to see if there's any thing you can do.

Simple way to get the older versions to run without any additional software is:
Right click the desired game,
Click Properties,
Click compatibility,
Tick the box"run in compatibility mode"
Click the desired server. (95, 98 or ME seems to be best)

Then play the game as normal

is it possible to get cm 03/04 for download or is it just cm 01/02?