Oldest Player

BeadSTARR

Reaction score
Just found Kevin Poole is still playing at the age of 48 years and 242 days old.
I was just wondering if any of you had a similar or older age.

He was playing in January with Burton. I saw him on the football league show. He was actually quite good.

Yeah, but he is a coach aswell, so it doesn't count. ;)

Im on my 2nd season, there Poole is 47 I'll post in here if he gets to 49 lol

He used to play as a backup keeper for us.

In Iceland there was a 60 year old playing in the 2nd division. Don't know if he exists in FM though lol.

Poole is a Goalkeeping coach, but fills in as a substitute keeper for Bath I think. :D Good lad.

Bradley Walsh :p

haha after tonights performance **** yeah!

Top class penalty, shame it was heartache again.. :(

If Jame went to his left more, he'd have saved more I reckon. Still a good performance from them all :p

Haha no chance of beating 48 surely. My highest was David James who made 1 League Cup appearance at 42, kept him on for tutoring reasons more than anything else, plus sort of to see how long he'd stick it out... retired at the end of the season though : <

The offical oldest player in the game is alan gracey from northern irish amo side hanover . 56 years young . :)

Haha no chance of beating 48 surely. My highest was David James who made 1 League Cup appearance at 42, kept him on for tutoring reasons more than anything else, plus sort of to see how long he'd stick it out... retired at the end of the season though : <

Yeah I kept James for my Wigan save until he was 41 so he could keep tutoring Alex Smithies and other young talent,
Alex Smithies turned into a beast because of him.

Kevin Pool has just turned 49 aswell in my game.

Yeah I kept James for my Wigan save until he was 41 so he could keep tutoring Alex Smithies and other young talent,
Alex Smithies turned into a beast because of him.

Funny you should mention, when I took over at Arsenal I had a GK I'd never seen before (Smithies) who has done nothing but impress me. Did he have such a high PA on the previous games/ patches? I think this is the first save on 10.3 I've got past 2014ish