Lyon Story ..

Database : v7 Update
Countries Loaded : England, Italy, France, Spain, Germany

Lyon
brand.gif

Board Expectations : Ligue 1 Orange - 1st
Champions League - First Knockout Round
Coupe de France - WInners
Coupe de la Lique - They just don't care!

Transfer Budget : 30 MIllion

Star Player :

Jeremy Toulalan

Summer Signings
Andrea Poli - Sampdoria - Loan
David Trezeguet - Juventus - 11 Million
Edgar Davids - Free
Christoph Metzelder - Real Madrid - 3.4 Million
Roysten Drenthe - Real Madrid - 3.5 Million
Marek Jankulovski - AC Milan - 2.5 Million
Goran Pandev - Lazio - 8.75 Million
Loic Nestor - Le Havre - 1.2 Million

Spent 31 Million

Champions League Draw

Last edited:
very very good m8

il like the way u also put up some pics same as meself

good luck

Ligue 1.
3-0 vs Valenciennes (h)
2-2 vs Lens (a)
2-0 vs Rennes (h)
1-0 vs Auxerre (a)
2-0 vs Marseille (h)

Champions League.
2-1 vs Real Madrid(h)
Got pen in 87th minute, got lucky. Madrid deserved a point at least.

New Signing Trezeguet out for 5 MONTHS.

New 11 Million pound signing David Trezeguet is sidelined for 5 months with a broken foot after a horrific tackle in the first game of the season vs Valenciennes.
Trezeguet is sid to be extremly dissapointed with his injury and promises to show despite his age he is worth every penny that Lyon paid for him just 4 weeks ago.

Jeromy Toulalan is also sidelined for 3 weeks after limping of at Auxerre

Last edited:
thats bad luck m8 i went for him but wernt willing to go past 10 for him so i went n go ginac for just under 8mill

that is very unlucky mate you are doin great well done

Ooh your mising your strongest players. going to be be a challenge and im sure you will do well.

I got adeqeute cover, ive got drenthe on the left kallstrom in the centre and an 18 yr old in att mid, he's beasting it! got pandev for trezeguet. Just gonna struggle if any more of the midfield get injured, but Davids should be alright to fill in, **** thats whats he getting paid for haha.

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

Ligue 1
1-0 vs Montpellier (a)
0-0 vs Bordeaux (h)
0-0 vs Boulogne (a)
4-2 vs Nice (h)
2-1 vs Saint-Etienne (a)

Champions League
0-2 vs Unirea Urziceni (a)
Well Dissapointed, played a few back up players n youths to keep them happy because in all honesty i thought we'd walk this game even though we were away, never underestimate teams eyy!

0-1 Olympiakos (a)
Looking dire away in europe, we deserved to draw this game atleast. Pressure is on now to qualify!

Coupe de la Ligue
1-1 vs Lorient (h)
Lyon win 6-5 on pens
Well the board don't care about this cup, so im using as a training ground for my youths, ill be playing egdar davids aswell and metzelder to give it balance though(both backup).
Thought Lorient were a L2 or non league team and was dissapointed with the 1-1 scoreline, but i later found out there 12th in ligue 1.

Last edited:
Would sign some back up strikers with high potential.. Lewandowski, Marquinhos or Guilherme.

Also go for Guardado, he got a release clause around 20 mil, becoming best left winger within 2-3 years. If you still have Pandev and Benzema up front, I wouldn't care too much about Trezeguet being injured.. Pandev and Benzema is IMO much better. Especially Benze.

Also maybe try to go for a good partner on the midfield, together with Toulalan. Could be Flamini, Fernandinho, Inler, Sissoko, Mascherano or Moutinho.

Another one, try to see if you can get Marcelo cheap. Sometimes I get him for under 5 millions, which is a bargain!

De Silvestri, could be a good potential star on your right back.

Just some thoughts :)

He doesn't have Benzema, it's the unofficial v7 which means Benzema is at Real Madrid.

this would be so much better with screenies

this would be so much better with screenies

What screen Shots do you want exactly mate ?

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

Update
Ligue 1
0-0 vs Lorient(a)
0-1 vs Toulouse (h)
First defeat in the league and it was at home, deserved a point but seems to be story of our season, we struggle to find goals in some games and get a lucky late winner of equaliser.
1-1 vs Grenoble (a)
5-0 vs Nancy (h)
2-1 vs Sochaux (h)

Champions League
3-0 vs Olympiakos (h)
0-2 vs Real Madrid (a)

Coupe de la Ligue
4th round
2-1ae vs Lens

Youths delivered, dominated Lens who are 7th in Ligue 1

League Standings :

1st Rennes 36pts
2nd Boreaux 35pts
3rd Lyon 32pts

* I have 2 games in hand.​

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

fra-ita-trezeguet-happy00.jpg

David Trezeguet celebrates his winner in his first game back for Lyon after 5 months out with a broken ankle, Trezeguet showed no respect to his former club Monaco as he celebrated by taking his shirt off.

Monaco 0-1 Lyon​

Last edited:
dc's gh tactic
Ive made slight adjustments though.

Right sorry not been an update been mega busy, will update end of season tonight.
get chapman nicking my layout the ***** ! oj mate

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 03:57 PM ----------

Quick update

Lyon progress to Quarter Final after going through on away goals vs Manchester United !

First leg - Lyon 1-0 Man Utd
Second Leg - Man Utd 3-2 Lyon

Lyon face Barcelona in the Quarter final the first leg will be played at the Nou Camp.

Quarter Final first leg : Lyon beaten 2-0 by a confident Barcelona.

Second Leg : Lyon stun Barcelona with an emphatic 5-0 victory. David Trezeguet opened the scoring in the 13th minute, Things looked to be going Barcelona's way until 13 minutes from time when Marek Jankulosvki took full advantage of a poor Marquez clearance. Barcelona fell apart at the seems and Lyon scored 3 more times in the last 6 minutes to fire them through to the Semi Finals of the Champions League.

Lyon 5-2 Barcelona (over two legs)
In other News Lyon sit 9 points clear at the top of Ligue 1 Orange with 1 game in hand over second place Bordeaux.

Also my youths reached the semi's of the Coupe de la Ligue, put out by a 118th minute goal from Hatem Ben-Arfa.​