Did you Feel for Joey Barton

Did you feel For Barton againt Wolves

• Total voters

CJACKO11

Reaction score
After yesterdays 1-1 draw with Wolves i think we must point out that Wolves set out to injure/wind up Joey Barton. There must have been atleast 6-7 late, awful tackles on Barton and he never retaliated. But when Barton put 1 tackle in himself he got the yellow card. Personly i think he acted supurbly and he is obviously trying to change his ways because the old Barton would have just gone straight through who i think was the main offender Henry. I just think its stuff like this that will just make him think **** it i have tried and look what im getting.

Just wondered whether you felt for him or you think he deserve what he gets.

here is a video of the tackles. YouTube- Joey Barton vs Wolves (28.08.2010)

Last edited:
I cried for a bit, it was an emotional moment to see the poor lad bullied :'(

Anyway, he did well not to act like a ****

If that is the way it happened, then wolves players are ******* bastards ..

To be fair to the guy he could of gone crazy after a few of those challenges yesterday, especially the one with Henry basically nearly kicking him in the head, think you've gotta credit him for that and keeping his temper down. He's a good player and it's a shame he mucked it up a lot for himself when he was younger as he had a good deal of potential and then he had several clashes with the police and that, but he did his time for it etc and he's atleast trying to do better now.

Couldnt help laugh at the tackles on him yesterday though, karma. ^^)

a little, but when you've been a c**t for so long, you're gonna get it back.

some good points their and i think they are all true.

I think Barton is changing his ways. I watched MOTD and Hughton said Henry and Barton are just commitied players who you want in your side. And although Barton has, to be fair, in the past been a ****, I think he's a good player. So the way he handled himself yesterday despite a deliberate attempt to get to him shows he's maturing.

I like Barton for some reason :S but i didnt feel sorry for him, yes they tackled him hard but most of the tackles where fair (not the kick though that was crazy), i love watching the hard tackles reminds me of Keane. :D

If that is the way it happened, then wolves players are ******* bastards ..
To be honest; what goes around, comes around. Most tackles were okay, just a few robust ones from Henry.

Made me laugh when he did just one of those tackles and got yellow carded yet there were about 3 of them on him without a card given lol.

nope, the **** deserves everything he gets. he isn't the best tackler in the game and at Old Trafford put some meaty challenges in. he deserve to get a taste of his own medicine.

derserves it hate the silly mug, hope he gets injuried so bad he can never play again, that will make me happy:)

one thing though, and im not saying that wolves were doing this, but just becuase hes been a bit of a plank in the past doesnt mean people should go about trying to injure him

Last edited:
derserves it hate the silly mug, hope he gets injuried so bad he can never play again, that will make me happy:)
I dont care how much of a **** he's been, it's harsh to say you want him to get a career ending injury, that's completely over the top..

thats pretty sad mate, never wanna see a players career ended by injury

i mean if you wanted to wind Barton up surely all you got to do is kick him, pull his shirt off the ball etc but Wolves definatly went out to hurt Barton.

lol no he derseves it i bet hes injuried loads of players wasnt he the reason dabo or someone left city a few yrs back?

also lets cut out the unnecessary swearing, thank you

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

lol no he derseves it i bet hes injuried loads of players wasnt he the reason dabo or someone left city a few yrs back?
you bet? so you dont actually have definitive proof