Osama Bin Laden Is Dead Breaking News

Good riddance. Is a shame he will no doubt just be replaced by some other ****** up, power hungry, psychopath.

dont often say this about the dead, but get some. Cant think of someone who deserved death more

Would prefer him to be put on trial for his crimes then hanged. But either way is good for the world.

I can't see no difference. Still, there will be thousands of bombs explode, both from 'good' or 'bad' people.

What a coincidence that this death of a puppet just happens to occur around the time of the Guantanamo wikileaks releases... Ten years on the run from your old friends the Bushes, who founded your organisation and funded it, whilst on dialysis is quite the achievement...

dont often say this about the dead, but get some. Cant think of someone who deserved death more

How about the politicians that wage needless wars and kill hundreds of thousands of innocents?

wow
still cant believe it :D
but it's still good news for the world :D

Good news. There will also be a new south park episode about it

Osama bin Laden said:
“I was not involved in the September 11 attacks in the United States nor did I have knowledge of the attacks. There exists a government within a government within the United States. The United States should try to trace the perpetrators of these attacks within itself; to the people who want to make the present century a century of conflict between Islam and Christianity. That secret government must be asked as to who carried out the attacks … The American system is totally in control of the Jews, whose first priority is Israel, not the United States.”

Wow if this is true.

Took your sweet time about it, though didn't you Barack? (Not really to blame, but still!)

The death of one person has never made me so happy. GET SOME!

Hide-n-seek is over **********! hahahhahaha

Last edited:
HAHAHAHA - Freudian slip by Fox: Who's dead? (via Sid Lowe on twitter - does this man do anything wrong? ;))

289228703.jpg

I can't really celebrate, the world isn't a safer place without him, he's just one guy, one terrorist out of thousands who probably hasn't done anything worthwhile over the past decade other than hide. All we've done at the moment is make a martyr of him. Although the Obama administration is already trying to take as much credit as possible.

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

HAHAHAHA - Freudian slip by Fox: Who's dead? (via Sid Lowe on twitter - does this man do anything wrong? ;))

289228703.jpg

FOX does that so often it's not even funny.

I can't really celebrate, the world isn't a safer place without him, he's just one guy, one terrorist out of thousands who probably hasn't done anything worthwhile over the past decade other than hide. All we've done at the moment is make a martyr of him. Although the Obama administration is already trying to take as much credit as possible.

Don't be such a miserable *******! He was Public Enemy #1 and is now dead. Yes - someone will probably step up but it's going to disrupt the terrorist movement with any luck.

Don't be such a miserable *******! He was Public Enemy #1 and is now dead. Yes - someone will probably step up but it's going to disrupt the terrorist movement with any luck.

No it won't, he has been hiding for 10 years, he hasn't done any real leadership in the movement for a while. He's just a symbol. And now he's a martyr. We've seen countless times in history that dying for a cause actually can galvanize more support than anything done while living...I honestly think it would be better for the world if he were hiding out in some cave. It would only make him look more cowardly. I bet a lot of new recruits join terrorist groups today. And there will be retaliatory attacks in some form or another.

Still a minor victory, he was a leader of al qaeda who have caused thousands of deaths over the world better dead than alive. Don't think the majority of Islam will think of him as a martyr.7

I declare Madeleine McCann Hide and Seek World Champion!

I hope members of your family get stolen and brutally raped you unfunny ****

I think this is a new beginning of terrorism...
Bin Laden wasn't the only one anymore who was responsible for the attacks.