George23

Reaction score
How good is/does Oscar actually get on the game? cheers, screenshots would be appreciated, thanks!

Signed him for Napoli for €12M iirc, but never really impressed. Didn't improve much either, so never turned out the world class player I'd hoped he would be. Should've accepted Man Utd's bid of €26M.

1) Its Internacional
2) He is quality, always recommend him!
3) This should be in the Wonderkid section as he is one and has been for a number of years :)

sorry, he didn't have "wonderkid" in his profile section, so i assumed he just went in the player section, sorry!

Mr. Raikan,

Now that we have your attention on Oscar.
My scouts don't rate him very high (3 stars) dribbling, passing and technique is good, finishing and long shots average, good pace, so so stamina (he wont be able to play an entire game right now), wage demand is decent but the price tag right now, not so good. Roma bought him just recently so now he will cost around £30M.
He is a natural attacking midfielder however I want to run him as MC (AP Attack) or as a striker partner for Hernandez where Hernandez is the poacher and Oscar is the deep lying forward.

I am cleaning up my wage budget from stupid buys listed in the deal or no deal thread, no offense to they chat in that thread so I need someone that has potential, however I am in 2016 so he is 24 now. The Oscar I saw in the Olympics is the Oscar I want...

Mr. Raikan,

Now that we have your attention on Oscar.
My scouts don't rate him very high (3 stars) dribbling, passing and technique is good, finishing and long shots average, good pace, so so stamina (he wont be able to play an entire game right now), wage demand is decent but the price tag right now, not so good. Roma bought him just recently so now he will cost around £30M.
He is a natural attacking midfielder however I want to run him as MC (AP Attack) or as a striker partner for Hernandez where Hernandez is the poacher and Oscar is the deep lying forward.

I am cleaning up my wage budget from stupid buys listed in the deal or no deal thread, no offense to they chat in that thread so I need someone that has potential, however I am in 2016 so he is 24 now. The Oscar I saw in the Olympics is the Oscar I want...

scouts are not always correct.. if he has the stats you want and the PPM's then get him, however, that is a lot of cash.. How much is Lamela? Also look at Dzagoev

scouts are not always correct.. if he has the stats you want and the PPM's then get him, however, that is a lot of cash.. How much is Lamela? Also look at Dzagoev

Lamela I got, he is top notch, the gravy on the turkey, the christmas ham when you have no money, he is amazing and he was cheaper.
I usually don't purchase Russian players, don't ask me why, from the history of Premier League, the latest years, they have not been super after joining, Alan probably wont cost much, I have to scout him :)

I was Werder Bremen, I bought Oscar for 3 million from Napoli, I had him for a few months and I liked what I saw, then I resigned, got approached by Napoli, then In the summer of 2016 I bought him for 11.5 million, tbh I think he's pretty average and I might consider actually selling him next summer perhaps, Elkeson is a much better player if any of yous have seen him ;)