jmatthews

Reaction score
ok so im palermo and im just starting second season. i got taken over and i came 3rd and some miracle has happened and now i have 80mil to spend?! my palermo team is the same as it was but with daniel parejo? so i was just wondering could you recomend some signings to me! also i dont want you to recomend people who you always should buy like.....henrique,hamsik,neymar,aguero... the list go ons. i want you to recomend people who are ever wonderkids or are great but not well known or who people dont normally buy, like leroy fer! im trying to sign him! looks good. i need new defenders,midfielders!

cheers mush

Adrien MC from Sporting Lisbon. Should cost less than 2m. Great potential.
Sebastian Corchia DR from Le Mans. Half Italian so speaks Italian already +
Luca Antonelli DL from Genoa. Good backup for Balzaretti.
Davide Astori DC from Cagliari.
Guido Marilungo AML/R/ST from Atalanta.
Andrea Poli DM/MC Sampdoria
Giuseppe Rossi ST Villarreal
Federico Macheda ST Man UTD (Loan)
These are great buys for any Serie A team. Mostly Italian cos I usually like to have my team mainly from the country I play.

Midfielders, hmmm, theres one turkish( he is german, but has turkish name) wonderkid in Freiburg I think.he is 19 yo. He is Att Mid/CM. Kara(20) from Tromso is not wonderkid, but one of the best buys I have ever made. Natural position is DMF, but he can play as CM and CB. One CB from Fiorentina ( can't remeber his name) has -9 PA ( from 150 - 180) and you can get him for 3-4 mil. I can give you a link to my cheap players thread if you want.

How the **** you get that money, board takeover?
I recommend Roderick Miranda and Defour

james rodriguez from porto
lars bender from dortmund
arda turan from galatsery
macheda from united