flamindamon

Reaction score
Hi, Im managing Palermo, I play a 4-1-3-2 (1 DM 3 CM's)

My strikers aren't really performing very well at the moment and I only have 3. I have 800k to spend on a good consistent striker who is going to get me some goals :). By the way, Yannick Djalo is joining a new club soon the deal has been complete. Im geussing thats not enough money?

Im in my first season lying 3rd in the table after 13 games.

Thanks

EDIT: I just sold a player for 3 million, so I now have 2.67 million to spend :)

Last edited:
I've just scouted them players, but I think I'm about to sell Bertolo for 3 million pound, so I'll wait before buying them players.

EDIT: I just sold a player for 3 million pound, so I now have 3.8 million to spend

I just sold him but it says I only have 2.67 million

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

Can anyone help me? I need a good striker for 2.67 million?

Last edited:
Leigh Griffiths, will finish, can only get better and the facilities at Palermo can help him improve.

Leigh Griffiths, will finish, can only get better and the facilities at Palermo can help him improve.
Thanks, he looks pretty decent for his age aswell

I'll loan him out until the end of the season and buy him if he's good.

Any other suggestions?

I have just loaned Griffiths.

Please, anymore? Im really not getting enough goals, I can manage to not concede but Im really not getting the goals

Yannick Djalo on 10.3 patch is listed, scores for any team.
David Suazo is for sale, not great stats, but usually gets goals.
Federico Macheda on loan may be an option.

Well atleast Griffiths scored on his debut, but I'm not even going to say what the result was... it was a total embaressment :mad:

Thanks StuW

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

I have just bought Djalo 2.2 million

Well atleast Griffiths scored on his debut, but I'm not even going to say what the result was... it was a total embaressment :mad:

Thanks StuW

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

I have just bought Djalo 2.2 million

Play as advanced forward, will score goals:D

matt derbyshire, can get on loan for less then 1 million, worth the gamble

i would suggest for palmero to play a 5-3-2 or 4-4-2 with wing backs, as soon as i changed to those formations i went on a 10match winning streak and won serie A in my first season with alot of injuries and with only buying one player, Kevin. give it a go, hernandez was great for me along with my wingbacks, will update this post with more detail later