Paris Saint-German 4-2-3-1 Asymm Issues

belz

Reaction score
After 3 seasons of relative success using my asymmetric 4-2-3-1, the team started to struggle. My goal with the tactic was to be extremely efficient, scoring a lot without conceding much. Fast, direct style of playing. Which was achieved.

This tactic got me one Europa League, 2 Ligue1, and some French Cups, cba to check, in 3 seasons. In the 4th, it managed to keep the high amount of scored goals, but the defense was terrible, which led to lots of draws, and some impossible losses.

So, basically, I am asking the tacticians around to help me improving my tactic.

Team Instructions:
View attachment 217139

Set Pieces:
View attachment 217140

View attachment 217141

So, hope it's enough info, I don't usually pay attention to tactical issues threads.

Thank you in advance.

I think you could play with an high defensive line and perhaps with an offside trap and you could use an attacking mentality to increase the number of goals

I think you could play with an high defensive line and perhaps with an offside trap and you could use an attacking mentality to increase the number of goals

Will try, thank you

Need a light or two on player instructions and roles, not sure if I'm doing the right thing setting Pastore as the Playmaker while he has a Trequartista role, should I be giving that role to Marvin Martin?, or if a Trequartista goes well with the Advanced Forward role Cavani/Gameiro/Niang play.

Tried the Inside Forward - Offensive Fullback combo, which went well, so I'm interested in knowing some combos I could implement.

thought this was the link to the tactic, post me the tactic so I can have a closer look Belz?