part timer whos back and needs help

• Thread starter Thread starter nibz1981
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 834

nibz1981

Reaction score
hi! long time away from fm and have just started playing again and looking for help with training mainly. I have left it to my staff am i making a silly mistake with this?? I had a look at the training and apart from giving players un-happy with their load i am not doing much else and if im honest i havent got a clue on how to change the training?

any tips on what schedules and how to change it etc? sorry for being a simpleton amongst such god like players..

any tips on what schedules and how to change it etc? sorry for being a simpleton amongst such god like players..

not sure what you mean? these are schedules you can download and import so you don't have to make your own or leave all as default :)

if you are referring to which players go into which schedules, just see what their best roles are in reports and put them in the corresponding schedule :)

ok will have a good luck 2nite. I always seem to do ok but not amazing so hopefully with a bit of work with training i can improve. Am currently 6th with Villa so doing ok and have got fierro joining at the end of the season so really want to get the best out of him. what is the best schedule to download? also bent is my current single forward but is very inconsistent..scores 2 or 3 one game then doesnt score for 4-5 games..driving me nuts!

ok will have a good luck 2nite. I always seem to do ok but not amazing so hopefully with a bit of work with training i can improve. Am currently 6th with Villa so doing ok and have got fierro joining at the end of the season so really want to get the best out of him. what is the best schedule to download? also bent is my current single forward but is very inconsistent..scores 2 or 3 one game then doesnt score for 4-5 games..driving me nuts!

the one I linked above :)

As much as Raikan is shamelessly self-promoting (:P), his training schedule really has worked well for me.

Back