wkdsoul

Reaction score
Inspired by Dim13 and his awesome databases of NFL and MLB teams in the USA.

Links
NFL - [FM2016] USA: NFL - all 32 NFL teams with MLS rules including all of the drafts
MLB - [FM2016] USA: MLB - all 30 Major League Baseb teams with MLS rules including all of the drafts

I have merged these two databases and added all the NBA & NHL Franchises into a 5 Tier, 256 (Soccer teams make the rest) team system. I am now at the point where i'm about to start the B team and Academy division.

But i need help checking the info of the created teams as these will be duplicated to make the B/Academy teams.

I need people to check the teams have the correct

- City
- Nickname
- Stadium
- Rivals (NFL have not yet been done)
- Team and Kit Colors

for the MLB / NFL / NHL / NBA teams, and post up any amendments or errors in the info (Club rep/Finances wont be changed).

DOWNLOAD LINK - https://www.mediafire.com/?jq4cacz5qdpxe9j

Any help with be greatly appreciated.

PLEASE NOTE :
1) This database is very much at the WIP stage, as such only the main leagues are created.
2) All teams have a manager, but i still recommend unticking 'Do not add Key staff' and MAKE SURE YOU TICK 'add players to playble teams'

Last edited:
Definitely keen to check it out, don't have a massive amount of knowledge about many teams other than my favourites though. Can't wait for the final version of this! :)

All help is help dude. Anything you can think of.

here is a list of NFL rivalries

Buffalo Bills, New England Patriots, New York Jets, Miami Dolphins are all rivals of each other.

Jets and Patriots is fiercest

Extra rivals - New England Patriots vs New York Giants New York Jets vs New York Giants Miami Dolphins vs Tampa Bay Buccaners New England Patriots vs Indianapolis Colts New England Patriots vs Baltimore Ravens

Baltimore Ravens, Pittsburgh Steelers, Cincinnati Bengals, Cleveland Browns all rivals of each other

Steelers vs Ravens is fiercest with Steelers Bengals a close second

Extra Rivals - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Oakland Raiders Pittsburgh Steelers vs Dallas Cowboys Baltimore Ravens vs Washington Redskins Pittsburgh Steelers vs Tennessee Titans

Houston Texans, Tennessee Titans, Jacksonville Jaguars, Indianapolis Colts all rivals of each other

Extra Rivalry Houston Texans vs Dallas cowboys

Denver Broncos, Oakland Raiders, Kansas City Chiefs, San Diego Chargers

Extra Rivals Kansas City Chiefs vs St louis Rams

Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins

Cowboys vs Eagles and Giants vs Eagles are fierce

Extra Rivalry Dallas Cowboys vs San Francisco 49ers

Chicago Bears, Green Bay Packers, Detroit Lions, and Minnesota Vikings

Packers vs Lions is fierce Packers vs Bears is fierce Packers vs Vikings is fiercest

Atalanta Falcons, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and Carolina Panthers are all rivals

Falcons Saints is fiercest

San Francisco 49ers, Seattle Seahawks, Saint Louis/LA Rams, and Arizona Cardinals are all rivals

49ers Seahawks is fiercest

also the San Antonio Spurs have the Cowboys At&T stadium capacity it should be around 20,000 not 100,000 plus

I took the size from wiki - Football: 80,000[5] (expandable to 105,000 with standing room)[6]

I'll check what attendance they get from the test game.

Rivalries done.​

Last edited:
Nice spot, will amend/create the new one later.

I'd suggest that teams from the same city but different sports should become rivals of one another. Possibly teams from their rival cities too but that's probably too much

I'd suggest that teams from the same city but different sports should become rivals of one another. Possibly teams from their rival cities too but that's probably too much

I'm hoping that generates naturally, having a look in testing.. ive created some derbies with name for interstate teams and rivals..

I thought it might be abit much to rival all the city teams, LA and NY have about 8 each.

Got all those :)

Got kits for the MLB & NFL done too..

1031644d1457718993-rate-my-kit-thread-%2Aplease-read-rules-before-posting%2A-done.jpg

Last edited:
That's awesome! Seriously can't wait for the finished product!

The is an NFL league and MLB league one done on SI if you wanna try them. Links in the OP.

I saw the links but tbh I much prefer NHL and NBA to those two, so that's the part of yours I'm most looking forward to. Pittsburgh Penguins! :D

Can one of you gimme the IDs of some teams and comps? - random will be fine.

I wanna make sure they match up so at least I can match up logos and kits while i holiday tests.

The B teams and new teams seem to have issues setting up players, so i'm gonna create players from the real sports, porb only name, place of birth, age and height/weight as real life.

The positions (bar NHL GK's) will be randomised as will CA/PA.

I'll be classing Canadian players as Non Foreign as well for the league. Too many candian teams take part in most of these generated leagues/squads