Past Experience

daniel_kg

BuzzKill
Reaction score
Morning guys,
When you start a new game and you enter the manager details and you pick your past experiece like international footballer etc does it make a difference to what players will be interested in coming to your team etc? I'm guessing it will affect your reputation right? I've always picked international footballer but just wondered what it would be like if i choose being an amateur.
Cheers.

well when you start unemployed you have a better chance managing a better team when you choose international footballer...

Does it also have an influence on the players that are willing to join your club?

your reputation just affects how easily u get linked with and offered jobs..i think :$

Your managerial experience effects what job offers you will get and the players that will want to join your club. Let's face it, Cristiano Ronaldo isn't going to want to join a club even like Man United or Chelsea etc, if the manager's only experience was a sunday league manager/footballer.

yeah, if you change a club's reputation, more players will come. I managed to get Steven Gerrard to Colliers Wood

He probably editted Colliers Wood's reputation

I always try to be realistic with my reputation. At the moment I'm managing at English Level 10 so have set my reputation to amateur footballer.

Mine's always on automatic. Makes it harder but a lot more fun

Dunno if that have the effect like that, but mine usually set as automatic. :)

It has an affect on the players. Not only when joining the club but also when following your tactical instructions.

Overall It choses how respected you are in the football world.

the higher the rep the more is expected with you, so for instance, say you were everton, if you were sunday eague, they might say, yeah 6th would be good, but if you were an international they might say top 4??

what does the automatic option do? does it determine your reputation on what club you choose?