Reaction score
Ok so ive saved the patch 11.3 to my desktop the problem i have now is when i click to run the patch the message 'patch.exe is not a valid win32 application' help?!?!:(:(:(

Is the file a .exe file? If not the rename it as a .exe and then click to run.

If that doesnt work then re-download using a different browser.

Makes no sense?

What im referring to is the patches dont work on illegally download versions, however this chap obviously has not illegally downloaded it and I apologise for my earlier remark.

Its a common problem with the cracked russian version I believe

What im referring to is the patches dont work on illegally download versions, however this chap obviously has not illegally downloaded it and I apologise for my earlier remark.

Its a common problem with the cracked russian version I believe

OK fair enough, but the not a valid win32 application is a common problem with legal copies of the game. Problems seem to occur when the user downloads the patch using a download manager from their browser, switching browsers cures this problem 99% of the time.

I have never seen this problem linked to piracy.

OK fair enough, but the not a valid win32 application is a common problem with legal copies of the game. Problems seem to occur when the user downloads the patch using a download manager from their browser, switching browsers cures this problem 99% of the time.

I have never seen this problem linked to piracy.

To my knowledge (which is limited) a missing .exe file (similar to what the OP was saying) does not exist in the torrent or something, and the patch wont update, I think its the reason the Russian version has its own patch.