San Adam

Reaction score
I have just started a Southampton save and asked my board for a parent club and they agreed immeadiately but do they find the parent club or do I ?

They do, they create a shortlist of 3/4 clubs and you pick one. Once you've been at a club for a while, you can choose your own feeders clubs. Unsure about parent clubs though.

They will get back to you soon with a choice of clubs.

I also have parent club question but no point starting new thread;

I am St Mirren & got Man City as my parent club at the start of the season, a part of this is that they can send their players on loan to me which they did with one player, they sent Donal McDermott for a season without me paying. Now when I try to sign their loan-listed players, they want both loan fee and they want me to pay wages?! Anyone know how to get past this?

I am St Mirren & got Man City as my parent club at the start of the season, a part of this is that they can send their players on loan to me which they did with one player, they sent Donal McDermott for a season without me paying. Now when I try to sign their loan-listed players, they want both loan fee and they want me to pay wages?! Anyone know how to get past this?

Well that shouldn't really happen! Are you sure about this? When i was managing Wycombe Wanderers in league two, i had Arsenal as my parent club and when i offer to loan their players for no fee and 0% they accepted ones that they willing to let on loan while some cannot due to first team commitments.

Im having the very same problem with my St Mirren save. I have Liverpool as my parent club and I cant get any of their reserves without having to pay a loan fee and a minimum of 50% wages? Someone told me that you can only take players from the under 18's on loan for nothing. It's really frustrating as the Saints side could really use 2 new CB's

When using parent clubs it is usually business as usual on the loan list market, but sometimes the parent club will offer a loan deal to the feeder club. If as a feeder club you put an offer in for a player at the parent club as far as I have experienced then usually the deals of the agreement between the clubs don't seem to apply ie a fee and wages need to be paid. Same as when playing as a parent club, there is an option under every player to send them to a feeder club, but usually feeder clubs do not make offers for players as fees and wages should need to be paid. This is only my experience of it and may be different for other people agreements with clubs.