jagginman

Reaction score
Hi, I have had lots of problems that I believe are a result of steam one way or another.
Firstly I have lost ALL of my save games (about 10 of them ranging from Man City to Wales challenges) and when I try to load them I am met with "no element found at line 16 of last_saved_game.xml".

Secondly despite constantly verifying the integrity of the game cache I cannot seem to get patch 12.1 loaded into my game at all.

I should also point out that I have already deleted the crash dumps and settings folders and nothing has changed.

I think the only people who can help is the SI people when they finally realize that their war on piracy is useless if nobody at all can play there games!

Does anyone else have a solution that is not a conspiracy theory? I really need my save games :/

Not really a solution but you could try changing the folder to which saved games save. Try saving to a folder outside Sports Interactive, bit of a apin but at least you keep the saved games until a fix/solution arises

Also, Steam is a pain in the ar*se imo....bought FM12 the other week and as it happens I had no internet for 2 days due to weather....so couldn't install the game

I have reinstalled the game and it has not changed it...
Ok new problem, now I have deleted all save games, yet when I try to set up a new game I am met with a crash dumps error, EVEN THOUGH THE CRASH DUMPS FOLDER HAS BEEN DELETED, I really want to play this game, yet at the minute it is unplayable

Iv got the same problem here.

I cant play on any of the patches. I simply dont have the option to when i try to start a new game.
Iv uninstalled and reinstalled, deleted the patches that had been downloaded.
They downloaded again and i still cant select them.

Anyone have any ideas?