prempz

Reaction score
ive just finish my first season and playing the next having won the league and the FA cup with liverpool :)
im just wondering is ganso worth 50m max ?????? and is he injury prone ???? this worrys me because some threads ive read he gets injured and some say no , ive just missed on signing modric for some reason by having him on my shortlist somehow man city manage to buy him undetectably so is he worth the buy ??? does he get injured ???? or should i of got modric instead and load my save again ? :S

please share ur experiences , printscreens and knowledge help would be much appreciated thanks :)

ive just finish my first season and playing the next having won the league and the FA cup with liverpool :)
im just wondering is ganso worth 50m max ?????? and is he injury prone ???? this worrys me because some threads ive read he gets injured and some say no , ive just missed on signing modric for some reason by having him on my shortlist somehow man city manage to buy him undetectably so is he worth the buy ??? does he get injured ???? or should i of got modric instead and load my save again ? :S

please share ur experiences , printscreens and knowledge help would be much appreciated thanks :)

I would rather look at getting Pastore for around £40m or so! Ganso is great, but Pastore is better for even a little cheaper

I would rather look at getting Pastore for around £40m or so! Ganso is great, but Pastore is better for even a little cheaper
i like pastore alot i used to buy him on fm 11 but the only thing ive realized with pastore is his workrate , its not high enough so in some matches he will act quiet same with hamsikk why i didnt buy him i was very close but his workrate again and in some threads i herd that hamsik can play like a ghost at times

also im playing one of your tactics (might and magic away/conter ) and the normal one 4-2-4 formation and want to play a creative midfielder there , would pastoree be good there if i re train him ?

also im playing one of your tactics (might and magic away/conter ) and the normal one 4-2-4 formation and want to play a creative midfielder there , would pastoree be good there if i re train him ?

yeah he will be, as long as you have someone like Mascherano etc next to him (ball winner)

yeah he will be, as long as you have someone like Mascherano etc next to him (ball winner)

ok also with that formation instead of playing centre mid can i change it to attack playmaker role , and on my liverpool team i dont use deep-lying-forward isit alright if i can change the role so my players are confortable ?

ok also with that formation instead of playing centre mid can i change it to attack playmaker role , and on my liverpool team i dont use deep-lying-forward isit alright if i can change the role so my players are confortable ?

use Leiva and you will be fine :) or change to an amc tactic and have Gerrard in behind :)

use Leiva and you will be fine :) or change to an amc tactic and have Gerrard in behind :)
i sold lucas for money and hoping in the future to buy sandro or yann m villa but at the mean time ive got adam vass on a cheep so i could use him there too , also whats ur take on ganso injurey ??? does he get injured alot ??? or is there some way of training his natural fitness ????

Unless he renewed his contract after the first season, you should be to bargain for Ganso for 30 mil pounds or less.

i sold lucas for money and hoping in the future to buy sandro or yann m villa but at the mean time ive got adam vass on a cheep so i could use him there too , also whats ur take on ganso injurey ??? does he get injured alot ??? or is there some way of training his natural fitness ????

no clue mate, never bought him before :) He will be fine I am sure :)

no clue mate, never bought him before :) He will be fine I am sure :)

ive got an offer from joal montiniho from fc porto and ive already bought ganso but i got a offer of 5m which is a steel what should i do ???

Unless he renewed his contract after the first season, you should be to bargain for Ganso for 30 mil pounds or less.
im afraid he renew is contract :( would you say hes worth the buy ???

Yes, buy him. A little bit slow, but a damm good player, that also work very well in centre mid.

In my Arsenal save I always see Ganso injured. Most of the time, they are pretty serious injuries which rule him our for a long period of time. After his first injury, my scouts rated him 2 and a half stars, so I wont be buying him. I'm looking at Pastore instead.

I saw in FMScout that his injury proneness attribute is at 16, which is pretty high, although I've been watching him, how is he doing at Man City in my save and he didn't have so many injuries as I expected.

you better buy someone else for that money because Ganso is very much injured.
More than RvP in my Arsenal save.. :eek:

Injury proneness 16 mate... save yourself the frustration. :/

too late now ive got him on my team , there is no save to bring him back i lost the battle to bring in juao montinho for 5m from man utd aswell

Yes, buy him. A little bit slow, but a damm good player, that also work very well in centre mid.
ive just bought him but these guys are sayin he gets injured alot ??????????? whats he like for you ???? is he most of the time injured or is he worth it ?