Pavel savitsky

• Thread starter Thread starter Scruffer23
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 11K

Scruffer23

Reaction score
Signed savitsky at start of season 1 but not been able to obtain work permit no one will loan him anyone have any ideas I have appealed it lots of times and offered new contract

Constantly offer him to foreign clubs and/or try to get a foreign affiliate. I had his work permit declined, but was able to loan him to St. Mirren then he was granted one in January and I recalled him.

need to loan him out if you can, then reapply after a few months. it usually gets accepted after a while because he has played some international games

I'm in 2nd season no one wants to sign him on loan can't get a feeder club to send him to

I signed him he wouldnt go out on loan to any team sat in U21s for 3 seasons dint play a game and couldnt get WP!!!

I sent him to FC Twente (Feeder club for Man Utd) for a couple of seasons. In 2018 he is playing amazingly, scoring and assisting loads as an inside forward on the left.

I'm coming to the end of season 2 and he still hasn't kicked a ball for my Fulham team just hoping that if I get promoted I get a feeder club he will want to go to

I couldnt get a feeder club so he just sat in U21s for 3 seasons ended up having to sell him for £3m

i singed him for about £11m after 3 seasons in my southampton save - he is a monster! I play him as an inside forward and he scores/assists for fun!

Back