mrpablo

Reaction score
hi there.

struggling to open my game of fm11. yesterday i downloaded from steam and havnt yet played a game. when i try to open a game. by clicking the PLAY button i am greeted with the increasingly annoying box that says error: football manager is already running. where, i have no idea. does anyone know how to access this mystery game thats running. on the steam screen it tells me that i have been playing the game for over an hour. ????????

thanks for your time

Pblo

The only suggestion I have is for you open up Task Manager, click processes. Then look for the process called: fm.exe and then click end process. ANd then try and load the game up again, other that that I have no idea since thats the only way i've ever got my programs to work if that message keeps occuring.

I've had this before mate, re-install the game, if the problem persists try what Sean said, and then what nursemorph said.

I played from march until the following september on my save last night, and now when i try and load the save it says 'the save game could not be loaded'. I thought it could be down to something such as a lack of disk space but i have freed a lot of disk space by uninstalling microsoft office etc. Does anyone have any suggestions it is EXTREMELY URGENT!

any help asap would be much appreciated.