Peoples Team

rhysyboyno1

Reaction score
Everyone suggest one player to make up my team, I will play the game and keep you as updated as possible. You make the decisions I just follow your instructions. Also vote for the premiership team you want me to take over.

Thanks

Rhys

What? Are you serious? oO) If we are making the decisions how are you gonna decide on who's decisions to go with? or are you gonna start a new thread to decide that?

Last edited:
Yeah I am and Cheers Peely,

Players:
-Peter Crouch

Teams:
-Stoke City(1 vote)

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

I will go with the majority

So if the majority went with Cristiano Ronaldo to Hull City .. How do you go about signing him for them? i dont understand

if a player is voted for they are automatically on the team, the majority of the votes taken for the team will be the team I use. It will be done on data editer, this isn't a real game this is just a muck-around so that everyone manages one team.

As I am going out for a meal and will be unable to take in the votes at 4:30 I will take the votes around about 6:30 so get your votes in fast.

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

sorry only premiership teams, but thanks for Dean Windass ;)

Oh yeah my bad haha! change Real Madrid for Manchester United then! :)

Back