LGFIRE

Reaction score
My first FM 2011 story will start as follows Pep Guardiola's brother, Pere, want to follow in brothers footsteps. I will be hoping for any feed back, good or bad, since I am trying to improve in my ability as a story maker.

#

I have made the first transfer window (Summer 2010) unavailable for transfers since, transfers are already made in real life. I will be using Pep Guardiola's tactic made by me, since the purpose of the story is to be as successful as Pep in his own game

#

sportheader.png

E-mail this to a friend
print.gif
Printable version

Josep Guardiola's brother interested in managing
pereguardiola.jpg

Pere Guardiola spotted in Camp Nou

Pere Guardiola officially said today that he wants to join his brother in football managing. Pere, has been seen over the times, with Josep around the Camp Nou, supposedly learning about his philosophy in the game. He has studied many ways of managing the beautiful game; he has read books, talked to his brother, and in contact with a few former players and his friends. Though now it seems he is ready to take it into the game, and is ready to be one of the bests.

“I have been interested in managing for 2 years now, after seining what he [Josep Guardiola] did.” Was what he started to say after being asked about these rumors. “My brother [Josep Guardiola], has told me everything about it, and has taught me on what to do, and now I am finally ready to step it up. I have applied to many teams around the world hoping at least one can pick me up and accept me. I wish I will do as good as or better than my brother, and I know he will hope I do my best. Now all I wait for is confirmation”

Proving that the rumors are true, and that he has applied for jobs, the questions now stand. Will Pere do as good as his brother? Will he represent and do wonders? What teams has he applied to? What team will take him? Come back to BBC, to see what happens with this idea of Pere.

#

Bayer-Leverkusen.png

Bayern Leverkusen Analysis

Finally, after many rumors of who Pere will join as his first ever managerial career, its finally said he has finally reached into agreement with Bayern Leverkusen. We got to talk to him what he thinks of the squad and what he is going to do.

hajduk_barcelona_p_266483S1.jpg

Pere Guardiola arriving to Germany

"I have picked up a good team here in Germany, I couldn't believe I got a great team in Germany, since I am unproven manager. I have followed Bayern Lerkusen for a while now I am delighted to be managing a team with great potential. I have already a player in mind that will make a great impact in the squad if played properly."

"Lets go to the tactic, now shall we?"
bayernleverkusentactic.jpg

"I have learnt a lot from Josep, and I will apply his style of football into my squad. I think they will do great and will learn in no time how to play Barcelona football and be one of the best teams in the world"

GYI0060121894_crop_450x500.jpg

Arturo Vidal: One of the best Bundesliga midfielders

"Now Arturo Vidal one of the players, that will help me lead the team, I have paid many attention on this player and has made a great impact in my mind, and with no doubt he will do a good job in my new role as the manager, he will have a great season."

"Now my goal for the season is finally give this team a trophy they deserve, I will try to either win the league or the Euro Cup, I will hope for the best"

Update: July + August (Pre-Season)

Undefeated in Israel and Chile

Starting to manage, traveling across the world. All nervous of what was going to happen. I knew what I had to do, remain undefeated in both my tours, it all has to start in Israel. I can't leave the fans with doubts, I am the man for this job. I know I will try many players out, and results may vary but I am here to learn what to do with this team, to bring glory.

#

Analyzing the pre-season, going through many player to try, I have found a very strong squad. They seem to have a good time with the tactic, and they will be able to cause problems once the league starts, all players seemed to be doing a good job, and I could play any player in the Xavi position and get many passes out of him.

View attachment 117891
Bayern Pre-Season Fixtures

With Josep idea of football, it seems my Bayern team takes it easily like they have been playing this style of football for along time. They play easy, simple, football in the ground, and seem to do the right job. I could have won more matches, but a draw isn't bad at the moment since in reality they are still getting used to my tactic and my way of playing, but it seems they are ready for when the season starts.

Pere Guardiola's Tactic Analysis
Vs FC Martigues
Giving Lars Bender, Xavi's position, the one the plays in Barcelona doing a great amount of passes it seemed, Lars can do it as well with no problem, I would expect to play Micheal Ballack here, but since he is injured I tried it with a different player to see what would happen.
larsbendermartigues.jpg

Lars Bender 59 passes and completed 55 with no problem, it seems any player in Bayern can take this role, with no problem and can do a great amount of passes, I knew he would do a great job, it might seem Ballack will have some problems into getting into the Starting XI, if Bender could do the same or even better than him.

It will be a good season, I can feel it. My players are all in good form, and they seem to be happy to work with me, we will bring glory to this club, and its gonna be this year, all my players shine

Last edited:
Not to seem cocky or anything, but you seem to have just copied my story. Font, General Layout, Tactical Analysis, even the way the Update is written at the top...

Also, it is Bayer Leverkusen. Bayern is Bayern Munchen.

Not to seem cocky or anything, but you seem to have just copied my story. Font, General Layout, Tactical Analysis, even the way the Update is written at the top...
i did copy your idea, cause i liked it, but i am changing it now, that i have made my idea up

Pere's Dreamworld

0676007.42.JPG

Pere entering Bayarena

With Pere just starting his life in the managerial world, it seems he has being in the business for years. His team this month did not conceded one single goal and scored a total of 10 goals, and average of 2 goals per match. Everyone in the team seems to be doing what they are doing, it actually seems he is the right man for the job.

Elversberg vs Bayer Leverkusen (German Cup)
1- 5
Arturo Vidal (22, pen 38)
Domagoj Vida (28, 49)
Stefan Kiebling (81)
Viktor Hardrock (15)
M.O.M Domangoj Vida

Dundee Utd Vs
Bayer Leverkusen(Euro Cup Rnd 4 Leg 1)
0-2
Arturo Vidal (9)
Sidney Sam (30)
Michael Kadalec

Bayer Leverkusen vs Broussia Dortmund (League)
1-1
Renato Augustus (25)
Neven Subotic own goal (48)
Kevin Grobkreutz (5)
Lucas Barrios (76)

Renato Augutus

Bayer Leverkusen vs Dundee (Leg 2)
3-0
Stefan Reinartz (3)
Micheal Ballack (42, 67)
Micheal Ballack

Hoffenheim vs Bayer Leverkusen
1-1
Demba Ba (41)
Stefan Reinartz (90+3)

Stefan Reinartz
Bayer Leverkusen Man of the Month

1330008_full-prt.jpg

Arturo Vidal celebrating one of his goals against Elversberg

It is clear to us that Arturo Vidal deserves this award scoring 2 goals and 3 assist. He has been in top form doing many tackles and making the team attack, he will have a great season this year.

Managerial thoughts

What can I say? I have keep a undefeated run in every match this month, so I am happy but could get more points lets hope to continue this run but with wins. Arturo Vidal was phenomenal, I knew since day one he will make an impact in the squad and he has I couldn't be more happy than getting my facts right. I am also happy that I knew that Micheal Ballack would do a good job being the "Xavi" of the team trying to make the play with his passing abilitys. He was all over the pitch with his passing against Dundee Utd. Which really impressed me the way the team plays. Lets keep it up.

82010passingmichealball.jpg

Micheal Ballack's Passing against Dundee

Month: August

Last edited:
Update Tom.

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

Quick NOTE: I had to edit update of August since game deleted, and holidayed through update. so yea, i will update hopefully again soon

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:59 PM ----------

images

Pere Guardiola - Youngsters are key

Pere Guardiola, had said in being of the season, that he intends to bring young talent into the Bayer Leverkusen team. Though he has been said to be looking at bringing in Monterrey's valuable striker Humberto Suazo, showing he is also wanting to bring known talent. Though there are strong rumors, that Pere is after Pescara's valuable gem Marco Verratti. He has actually talked about the player in one of his interviews. "Marco Verratti has great future, and is an interesting player, without doubt he will be in a top team soon, and will be one of the best players in a few years." Also he was reported to be seen leaving the Pescera stadium, after their match last Wednesday. With high news on this player, and views, without doubt Pere has been looking at this player.

jpg_2683590.jpg

Marco Verratti Pescara's valuable gem

Other Bayer News:
Thiago Alcântara
,next destination to Bayarena?
Arturo Vidal: "I would like Chilean talent on this team, like my friend Alexis Sanchez"
We will win the league - Pere Guardiola