Most annoying injuries thread :)

Bump, also another annoying injury, Rooney back from injury after 2 months give him a game in the reserves to recover his match sharpness then boom injured again 2 more month.. same ****** injury, stupid broken foot.

Fecking ****, I'm sure something's up with Patch .3 and injuries.

I'm Dinamo Zagreb and played through pre-season. During the four games I played, I had ELEVEN ******* INJURIES. Most of them out for four or five weeks or even more.

Lost all motivation to play the game now. So frustrating.

Gerrard was back from Injury, after 4 months, played a game and got injured for another 3 months..Never raged so much about a game before XD

Fecking ****, I'm sure something's up with Patch .3 and injuries.

I'm Dinamo Zagreb and played through pre-season. During the four games I played, I had ELEVEN ******* INJURIES. Most of them out for four or five weeks or even more.

Lost all motivation to play the game now. So frustrating.

I agree it does majorly **** you off when things like that happens but i won't moan about the patch here there's a thread for that, are you sure its not the training schedules you have them on? Ive made the daft mistake of forgetting to replace the very demanding schedules with medium ones when ive started the season

Only bought Vucinic and Danny for my Man U save and they are both out for 3 months.. Just as Danny was finding his form he gets smashed and Vucinic is struggling to settle in anyway.

this is gonna sound strange but i rarely get any long term injuries, and sometimes i would like them as i have alot of quality throughout my team and hate leaving the likes of neymar, david wheater and coutinho on the bench..

Was playing as united with 2 up front.In the space of a week Berbatov Owen and Hernandez where all injured for 3-4 weeks ended up playing Rooney and Obertan up fron which worked out well but also called up Sanogo and Wickham from the under 18s and in his first prem match Wickham scored a hatrick and then went on a drought but Rooney kept scoring so I suppose it worked out for the best.

not had too many problems in FM11 but in 10 i signed Akinfeev for Arsenal and sold Almunia. His first pre-season game and he slips a disc, out for 6months i think it was. As you can imagine i wasn't too pleased.

Billy Paynter after 3 league games of the season had 6 league goals and then bam out for 7 months

I agree it does majorly **** you off when things like that happens but i won't moan about the patch here there's a thread for that, are you sure its not the training schedules you have them on? Ive made the daft mistake of forgetting to replace the very demanding schedules with medium ones when ive started the season

Aye, sorry about the moaning about the patch - can't really blame it without assessing the club itself.
The thing is, I didn't have a training schedule, just the normal default one at the beginning. It was only 13 days into the game and all of these players are getting injured in games (non in training, which is even stranger).

I have done that mistake too though. XD I only noticed when three players got injured in training in a day.. I then decided to check it out.

One of the silliest injuries and annoying I've ever seen happen was one of my players in my Liverpool team being out with a virus for 10 - 11 months. Was seriously ****** because I was about to sell him for a lot of money too. :mad:

I made a database years ago called the DISEASE EPIDEMIC and made a virus that put players out for 2-3 years got into the 5th season and nearly all the players had it

other than that

a broken leg for my goalkeeper

---------- Post added at 03:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 AM ----------

I made a database years ago called the DISEASE EPIDEMIC and made a virus that put players out for 2-3 years got into the 5th season and nearly all the players had it

other than that

a broken leg for my goalkeeper

Aye, sorry about the moaning about the patch - can't really blame it without assessing the club itself.
The thing is, I didn't have a training schedule, just the normal default one at the beginning. It was only 13 days into the game and all of these players are getting injured in games (non in training, which is even stranger).

I have done that mistake too though. XD I only noticed when three players got injured in training in a day.. I then decided to check it out.

One of the silliest injuries and annoying I've ever seen happen was one of my players in my Liverpool team being out with a virus for 10 - 11 months. Was seriously ****** because I was about to sell him for a lot of money too. :mad:

Yeah the virus injuries are **** takes, and another annoying thing is when during the match every 5 minutes i get a ".... is going to need the physio on" comment i know they aren't actual injuries but it happens to me so much my players may as well be crawling by the end of the match :/

Just destroyed some shocking team 17-0 in a pre season friendly on a new united save and evra has a "potential foot injury".. i dont like the sound of this.. i dont wanna click continue :(

My most irritating injury is actually a series of injuries. First season new patch with Tottenham, and one of the first things I do is terminate Pleistoka(sp?) loan, cause I always regad it as a waste of wages since Gomes plays 90% of the time for me anyways, and cudicini is more then adequate. 4 days before the start of the season, Gomes is out for 5 months. So I am down to Cudicini and Alnwick . I eventually sign Smithies as he is cheap, figure him and Cudicini can split time,, not great but I'll survive. So 3 weeks after the window closes Cudicini goes out for 4 months. My cup games are coming up and smithies and Alwick hurt themselves and I'm forced to recall Ranieri from loan at Macclesfield. FML.

1st team back four all out.. luke young torn hamstring, curtis davies fractured ckull 5 months, Richard Dunne Broken foot 2 months, Fabio Coentrao Virus 5 months, this all happened during the Christmas rush of games, Reo- Coker re-accuring injury with Calf injury.. Grrr... i basically went from being Chapions League contenders to mid-table no hopers

when i signed Kaka for my chelsea team in the 1st season. He got a broken foot within 15 minutes of his debut lol