Pesky's Fantasy Kit Packs

peskybendben

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have just got into kit making using Photoshop. I have downloaded the FBKits Template Pack, and I just have to say it is immense! I have now made around 4 sets of kits using Photoshop. You may see that as not a lot, however I have recieved some very positive feedback for all sets I have posted on these forums. Now I present you with, 'Pesky's Fantasy Kit Packs'. Over the coming months, I will be putting together some fantasy kit packs for as many leagues as I feel possible. The kits will more often than not, not resemble their real-life counterparts. For example, my Blackpool away shirt may not even be white. Therefore, it is really up to you whether you think you will appreciate the pack or not. I would like it if people could leave feedback and what not too! Now, below I will be posting a list of all leagues done, and a WIP list. I will also be posting some teasers as I progress through each pack. Enjoy!

Kit Packs:
Coming Soon...

Working On:
Barclays Premier League
Arsenal - DONE
Aston Villa - DONE
Birmingham City - DONE
Blackburn Rovers - DONE
Blackpool - DONE
Bolton Wanderers - WIP
Chelsea - WIP
Everton - WIP
Fulham - WIP
Liverpool - WIP
Manchester City - WIP
Manchester United - WIP
Newcastle United - WIP
Stoke City - WIP
Sunderland - WIP
Tottenham Hotspur - WIP
West Bromwich Albion - WIP
West Ham United - WIP
Wigan Athletic - WIP
Wolverhampton Wanderers - WIP

Last edited:
I lost the save for my Newcastle story, and I completely forgot about if afterwards. Sorry for not posting in the thread to say so! :p Glad you would download. Arsenal kits here instead just to make the OP look neater. :)

Here are Arsenal kits for the first kit pack!

H|A|T

fchNb.png
WLkjN.png

JrAey.png

Also, do people mind that the kits may not match the colours of those in the official database? I would be willing to do a database add-on, however it would only work with new saves, and it would also probably only work in leagues that don't have official kits added by SI. I hope that the fact that some kits could be different colours doesn't put people off! :D Also, a new layout in the OP has been put up, leave feedback on that too please! :)

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

Villa kits done, if anybody would like a preview, post to say. :)

Last edited:
Of course, sorry for being a little late. Was having pancakes! :p Gimme a sec mate. :)

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

Here...

H | A | T

aCDVY.png
eAogS.png
8o8iu.png

Sorry, but can I ask you: how did you make the symbols like black and white/different colours? VM me please...

VM'ed mate. :) Working on Birmingham now. And I'll just say now, if you see a team marked as 'DONE' in the OP and you want to see the kits for the team, please just ask. It will be no problem for me to show them. :)

The Arsenal and Villa kits look really good. I would download the kit pack keep up the good work mate

I can do it with FMxml thanks mate. Appreciate the offer greatly though, shows I have support if needed. If I do ever need help I'll let you know. :)

Last edited:
Thanks, but I am going to re-do them. I really do not like them! :D

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

For any that saw the other set of Birmingham kits, these are the new ones. For those that didn't, you just need to know that the one's below will be in the final pack. :) Hope you all like!

H | A | T

D1Zuz.png
3VjpQ.png
rGqYO.png

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

Blackburn shirts are now done. I will be working at this kind of pace throughout by the way. Maybe 1 or 2 sets of shirts done each day. I like the look of this latest set anyway, hope everyone else does too!

H-A-T

YS0f2.png
C0Qk8.png
x0cq7.png

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:31 PM ----------

Cancelling this now. There is no interest unfortunately. Thanks to everybody who was in support, but it seems support is hard to come by. I have lots of GCSE's upcoming too anyway.

Sorry.

(Mods can close if you wish...)