Petar Skuletic - Unsung goal machine

Micky Pain

Reaction score
I just wanted to mention this guy as I have never heard of him before I signed him up in my current (story) save.

picture.php

I got him for free in the 2013/2014 season, and he has since gotten striker of the year in the Bundesliga and even the Golden Boot in the Champions League.

I play him as either advanced forward or target man, and he gets tons of assists and goals every season since I signed him.

At the start of the game he plays for Celtic and can probably be bought rather cheap.
And although his attributes are quite mediocre in some areas, he plays well above them, and has still a lot of improvement in him.

As I said, he plays for me in the Bundesliga, currently getting close to my second title in a row, so he can perform at a high level, and I can highly recommend this guy for any team except maybe the "top ten" or so.

I would sign him again in a heartbeat in my next save.

He plays for Celtic at the start, although I'm still using 10.2, so it might have changed in the new patch.

And my club (Bayreuth) was tier 5 in Germany before I got them to the Bundesliga.

He's not on my game :/ He's a Celtic player? :S Are you sure?

In the 10.2. path he is.
I checked an old save, and at the start of the game he is in Celtic U19 and Serbia U21.

In the 10.2. path he is.
I checked an old save, and at the start of the game he is in Celtic U19 and Serbia U21.

That's weird cus I have the SPL in my game and he's not on it at all >.< It's the 10.3 patch so it could be different.

Don't know what to say.
In my save he's at Celtic since the the 2008 season, according to his (short) Wiki he now plays for LASK Linz and was never at Celtic, so I really don't know.
Either check the Serbia U19 squad or open the editor and see where the recent update placed him.
He can't be that elusive, after all he made it in the player facepack....
I do have a large database with around 70 leagues loaded, so I can't really pinpoin t which leagues to load.

Can't find him either :S Im on 10.2 for my game :S

Well, last Idea I got is that I started the save with 10.1 and updated to 10.2 in the meantime.
According to the editor he is at LASK Linz since 1.7.2009, and was at Partizan Beograd before, so the Celtic thing might be something that was in a very early patch.

Maybe thats why hes unsung! :p

Can we get a screenshot of his playing history?
Might help us find him

Hes on my game. Thop I am Celtic. Sold him for £6.5Million.

he was in partizan and was loaned in a club called teleoptik. In the new patch 10.3 he playes for LASK (Austria)

I usually start a few divisions from thew top in my saves, so I load a few obscure leagues when I start the game to get a better selection of players in the early years.

I found him by accident, and quite cheap at that(the original screen on top, I managed to get him in League 3 in Germany for free, and for a criminally small wage).
In 2016/2017 he's a first team regular both for me and the Serbian National team, and his nominal value fluctuates between 5 and 7 million Euros for me.

His attributes are not exactly worldclass, but paired with my strong midfield (Ben Arfa, Kroos, Ozil, Di Maria, Feghouli in rotation) and a fast striker he's top - decent pace, great strength and height and deadly finishing.

Anyway, as it seems you will need to have the Austrian league loaded for him to be on your save.
Check him out if you can find him, for as cheap as he can be bought there's hardly anything that can be done wrong with that deal.

Im only in 2012 but he is getting a game for celtic first team... 5 in 5 i think it is

Yeah, he's immense, and for me he hardly ever had a bad game. He's very consistent, and time and gain pops up to score an important goal.
IF you can find him I doubt you will regret signing this guy.

I just wanted to mention this guy as I have never heard of him before I signed him up in my current (story) save.

picture.php

I got him for free in the 2013/2014 season, and he has since gotten striker of the year in the Bundesliga and even the Golden Boot in the Champions League.

I play him as either advanced forward or target man, and he gets tons of assists and goals every season since I signed him.

At the start of the game he plays for Celtic and can probably be bought rather cheap.
And although his attributes are quite mediocre in some areas, he plays well above them, and has still a lot of improvement in him.

As I said, he plays for me in the Bundesliga, currently getting close to my second title in a row, so he can perform at a high level, and I can highly recommend this guy for any team except maybe the "top ten" or so.

I would sign him again in a heartbeat in my next save.

Cracking player once nurtured on fm09.

Him and Gary Glen is the perfect partnership for lower league clubs i.e : Leeds, Norwich