PFA Player of the Year shortlist.

Joel`

Reaction score
PFA Player of the Year shortlist: Joe Hart, Sergio Aguero, David Silva, Wayne Rooney, Robin Van Persie, Scott Parker.

PFA Young Player of the Year shortlist:
Danny Welbeck, Daniel Sturridge, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Kyle Walker, Sergio Aguero and Gareth Bale.

Parker shouldn't be there. Aguero shouldn't be on the young player list at 23, and he's well established. ****** list.

As the votes are taken in February if i am not mistaken Silva and Bale/Aguero will win the awards.

Walker to win young player of the year
why should Parker not be there? Been as solid as ever. Don't think Hart should be there tbh

Lolwot. An inconsistent Aguero over Ba? No Dempsey, who has ripped **** up for Fulham?

I'm not usually one to make conspiracy theories about top clubs, but this does seem a little biased. No player outside the top four nominated...

Lolwot. An inconsistent Aguero over Ba? No Dempsey, who has ripped **** up for Fulham?

I'm not usually one to make conspiracy theories about top clubs, but this does seem a little biased. No player outside the top four nominated...

I agree they have overlooked certain player like you named, also i believe Mata deserves a shout too.

Absolute **** tbh. No Krul either? do me a favour. The fact there's no newcastle players, bearing in mind their consistent position, is absolutely ludicrous

Walker to win young player of the year
why should Parker not be there? Been as solid as ever. Don't think Hart should be there tbh

MICHAEL ************* CARRICK.

**** list, Parker shouldn't be anywhere near the list and Joe Hart is not among the top 6 players in the league. Funny how his mistake are covered up and not blown out of proportion.

Mata, Dempsey, Kompany were obvious mistakes. Both deserves to be in the list.

YPOTY award is a joke when they allow 24 year old players to be shortlisted.

going by there rule Evans should have been there as he was miles miles better than Welbeck, Sturridge, Ox(lol) and arguably Walker and Bale. Also by that rule Mata was eligible and it is not even a contest to say he was better than anyone who were nominated.

Silva was nominated for his first half of the season, going by that Ba should have been on the list.

If the voting is now, I'd say Van Persie and Sturridge. Van Persie has been fantastic this season, and Sturridge was really good under Boas.

Pretty rubbish nominations, IMO.

Why is Parker in the list? LOL. Obviously RVP will win, not sure why they even bothered mentioning anyone else?

No idea why Chamberlain has been nominated? Just ridiculous. Pretty sure Aguero will win, though.

No Mata?! He has been immense this year, first year too. Scott Parker hasn't been all that.

Ridiculous thing is they are nominated by players so can't blame any authorities.

And if the Ox can get nominated for playing 13 games, so can Scholes. <3

Mata, Cabaye, Valencia, Modric, Dempsey, Arteta all eclipse Parker.
Mata should be on young player list, Modric and Dempsey maybe eclipse Parker but difficult to tell due to different roles.
Other players I would say Parker deserves it more