ScottLand

Reaction score
Currently in March of my first season. Lampard has been great and is my second top goalscorer but him and Ashley Cole have decided to leave on a bosman at the end of the season,I already signed Baines to replace Cole in January but when the season ends I'm going to need someone to replace Lamps.

I play him as an Advance Playmaker in a CM position with the standard late runs into the box. Worried that unless I get somebody of his quality in I will struggle without his goals, I will probably have around £30m ish to spend.

Thanks in advance.

Currently in March of my first season. Lampard has been great and is my second top goalscorer but him and Ashley Cole have decided to leave on a bosman at the end of the season,I already signed Baines to replace Cole in January but when the season ends I'm going to need someone to replace Lamps.

I play him as an Advance Playmaker in a CM position with the standard late runs into the box. Worried that unless I get somebody of his quality in I will struggle without his goals, I will probably have around £30m ish to spend.

Thanks in advance.

Not sure how much he would cost but Javi Martinez was banging them in for me at Bayern first season. Last year Moussa Sissoko was unreal so he may be worth looking at

Martinez is a good shout, got my scouts looking at him now. Sissoko was a beast on last years FM, had him with liverpool and was easily my best player for 3-4 seasons, but he doesn't look as good this year and don't think he would fill Lampards boots.

Thiago is another good suggestion, thanks. Dembele went to Everton for £5m in January and has been pretty unspectacular so think I will give him a miss.

Martinez would a cost a fortune and doesn't appear to have any interest. I am thinking of looking at Eriksen from Ajax, anybody had any experience with him?

What about De Bruyne whos out on loan? He's a ready made replacement for you already so you dont need to buy anyone!

What about De Bruyne whos out on loan? He's a ready made replacement for you already so you dont need to buy anyone!
Can he really live up to Lampard's abilities? I will take your word for it as I haven't had any experience with him yet on this years game, but my scouts don't seem to think so (3.5 stars Potential?)

Mikel Arteta is keeping Wilshere out of my first XI at the moment, and I normally value youth higher....

Also, I tried to buy Eriksen on my save but ran out of funds. He went to Atletico Madrid instead and at the moment he has 2nd most assists in La Liga!

Can he really live up to Lampard's abilities? I will take your word for it as I haven't had any experience with him yet on this years game, but my scouts don't seem to think so (3.5 stars Potential?)

he was quality for me when i got rid of lampard

De Bruyne can be Excellent. Very similar to Lamps.And 3.5 stars means quality player.

Ander Herrera is another option though he's a bit different. Still very good.

Someone for the future, Leon Goretzka is great for me playing in an AP role, gets into the box scores goals, and is very consistent.

I'd definitly keep De Bruyne. He did amazing in my PSV save and is still going strong at the age of 35.
Tbh I wouldn't depend on my midfield to score goals, you might be better off investing in a good striker.

cf26u2qto46sr1t9e.png

Goretzka could be a future midfield general

Thiago would be good but i think with tutoring D.Praet would be amazing for you!! maybe Ross Barkley