Has anyone ever played a game on full match?

i have, but in the earlier fm, the last full game i played was spain vs france world cup final in fm09. i had a brilliant squad and i had nothing to do that day so i wanted to watch my tactic. turned up to be a great game winning 3-2 :)

only time i have it on full match

is when i am getting getting beat and i want to score, or if i got beat in the 1st leg i play the 2nd leg full match

I'm bored, gonna do it now, if I get annoyed, I'll holiday it.

I did once. I started a game lower league when I first got FM09 and watched the whole trial day due to boredom. I was even more bored after it.

When I first got the game I did for around three matches, and haven't since, except once more recently in the final in the Serie A as Fiorentina, very very high-tension match there. That match was the decider, we were one point ahead of Inter beforehand and Inter had won their game a day before, so were 2 ahead. We won 3 - 1, every goal sent the fans into raptures... Was amazing...

I only do it if it is like the title-decider or FA Cup Final or stuff otherwise I fall asleep...come to think of it I did doze off a couple of time while managing Chelsea at the Champions League Final:p