Stobo_1

Reaction score

npower-championship.jpg

Rangers%2BBadge.gif
Celtic%2BF.C%2BBadge.gif

The News that is coming from our sources here at sky sports news can verify that Rangers & Celtic will both be playing in the England Leagues from now on. They will start of in the N-Power Championship and still remain in the Champions League because of there hard work last year to get there . A 50mill agreement from the english fa to the Scottish Fa has been agreed . Both sets of fans will love this now for example travelling to Old Trafford etc in the future ... and knowing waking up on a football day that Portsmouth or Future Chelsea will be coming to ibrox instead of the likes of St.Mirren.

OldTrafford.jpg

SkySportsLogo.jpg

rangers_badge.jpg

Walter Resigns has Manager and moves upto Director's Box

Sky Sports sources understand that earlier today Rangers Board and manager Walter Smith have agreed a settlement for Smith to move up has an director at Glasgow Rangers. With Smith winning Rangers last title in the Scottish Premier League he wants to give The next manager a chance at the Championship and further on in the england league's. With the two big giants Rangers & Celtic moving down south this month.
Walter-Smith-the-Rangers--001.jpg

Walter Smith's Statement
This was an very important decison for me and my family at this stage in my career & has i have has extremely enjoyed my two spells in charge . I wont be leaving this club i will be moving up to director's box along with Martin Bain etc.. for my remaining years . I would have loved to take Rangers up to the premier league when they head down south this month but it is my honour to leave that chance to the next manager and hopefully it will be one of my bestest friends ever Mc'Coisty . !
Dundee+United+v+Rangers+AEnsSER_nPql.jpg

Ally McCoist is Walter Smith's and the Fans Choice to take the Rangers down South !

Ally McCoist did say in his press conference earlier this would be his biggest job ever even more than a player to take this role at Rangers because of European aspects and Down South also now against the likes of Portsmouth in the N-Power League and Chelsea,Man u in the English Premier League !

As my other Man City story was Getting Boring I have decided to start With Rangers in the championship . Hope you all follow this one as well and any help or advice would be appreciated with transfers/layout thanks!

Last edited:
Please change the title :) But other than that good stuff so far :)

What is the matter with the title and how do i change?

how to change !

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

Rangers is in Scotland.. not England XD
Double click the title, I think.

I know lol , i put Rangers in the championship !

how to change !

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

I know lol , i put Rangers in the championship !

Oh I thought you ment you've decided to start with them in the championship.. as in SPL.
Make a news story for it :D like.. 'FOOTBALL LEAGUE AGREE TO SHOCK RANGERS DEAL'
maybe put Celtic in aswell to make it seem realistic?

I Have put Celtic in it m8 and News story seem good thanks ...
any more ideas please do!

Make sure McCoist's not the manager!!!
Nothing against him but instead go someone real quality!!
Also, sign Jamie Langfield

williamhill-logo.gif

Bookies Odds :
Ally McCoist 2/1
Graeme Souness 5/1
Derek mcInnes 20/1
Mark Hughes 25/1
Michael Bradley 29/1
GraemeSouness_1369598c.jpg

One of the greatest Manager's maybe returning again to Ibrox ?

SkySportsLogo.jpg

Rangers Hire Rangers Legend

Today the fans of Rangers have got there wish come true as Alistair Johnston Names Rangers Legend and previous Assistant Manager Ally McCoisy new manager of Rangers . Can McCoist handle the extreme pressure in a new league enviroment? . Rangers fans have his backing 100% at the moment but a few months down the line the championship will they still have the 100% backing ?

_47924540_mccoist466b.jpg

Every Rangers fan , Board etc... Knows how passionate McCoist is about Glasgow Rangers !

We can now bring reaction from both the chairman of Rangers and the new Boss Ally McCoist.

Chairman's Statement:

we are delighted we have Ally has our new manager to succed Walter , Ally has been Walter's wingman in the past few seasons and has gain much expirence and i know it will be like a Champions League Night pressure for Ally and his boys every game . Put we are 100% backing him to not crumble under the pressure and we can now start our new error in the Championship

Managers Statement:

i cant tell u how much this means to me to be the new Rangers manager . I have grown up being a rangers supporter and to play and manage my boyhood team it is just wonderful. I know what the exceptions are going to be like from this season to plenty more in the English Divisons . Rangers in the SPL were always winning something a year maybe the Double or the Treble but from now on it will be different facing to european clubs we only faced in pre-season games or in the Champions League but now in the cup and maybe the league. I want Rangers to be a driven force in Europe again like back in the day and i have been promised transfer money this season !

Last edited:
Season Review

KEY PLAYERS
steven%20davis_633578674210468750.JPG

Steven will be the story behind Rangers season from the midfield

Madjid-BougherraMTNWL.jpg

Can Rangers hold on to there best Defender ? He will be a key part in the plans this season .
miller_1087510a.jpg

Can Kenny Miller fill Kris Boyd's Boots along with James Beattie , Georgie Welcome

SEASON EXCEPTIONS
i have choosen to win the championship with a 5mill budget . Not much but will have to do ! i have also appointed Kenny McDowell has my assistant

McCoist : i have a weakend team from last year losing the likes of Kris Boyd , Kevin Tommo etc... So will the money i have at my reach i will have to add more players in quick . Will Smith bringing in Georgie Welcome , Nacer Barazite & James Beattie before he left for around 2mill i want to buy a Cb,Dm,Lm & St . I also want to keep all my players like Bougherra , Davis and McGregor so i doubt they will be moving after serious of links !

nikica-jelavic-rapid-vienna-uk-01.jpg

McCoist could land Nikica Jelavic for around 4mill

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 AM ----------

updating soon in about 30 mins