Pistolped7's Kitpack Thread

pistolped7

Reaction score
Pistolped7's
Fantasy Kitpacks

Hi!

I've decided to make some fantasy kitpacks for FM 2011, and will be uploading them on this thread. They will be in the FB style, and will be fantasy kits!

I'll update here on which kitpacks are finished and can be downloaded and which ones I'm currently doing. :)

W.I.P.
SPL - W.I.P

Download Area
Liga BBVA - Completed

I will also post some examples from each league as I progress.

Please give them a look, and leave some feedback on what you think. :)

Last edited:
sounds good, i was thinking of making my own thread like this :)

will download this when finished. once you have finished all of the kits for teams in england maybe put them in a megapack and do that for all the countries that you are doing,

Suggestion=Blue Square Prem

Looking forward to it :)

Considering that your kits are immense , I'm looking forward to this haha

do you know when EPL will be done??? sorry don't mean to rush you

Considering that your kits are immense , I'm looking forward to this haha

Cheers bud, btw I haven't forgotten our request, I'll do it tomorrow ;)

do you know when EPL will be done??? sorry don't mean to rush you

Couple of days probs :)

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 12:50 AM ----------

Arsenal
H|A|T
ArsenalH-4.png
ArsenalA-3.png
ArsenalT-4.png

Bit of competition here then! Haha, jokes. I really like your kits and would probably download your packs. :) Hopefully some people will prefer mine to yours though. :p Good luck mate.

Let me know when you've finished the EPL pack, so I can make the config! :p

Sorry, will have to put this off for a while. Not got much time right now, but hopefully I will be able to get it going again soon. :)

Okay, will be starting this up again, and hopefully will have the EPL done in the next few days. :D

Right, after another couple of delays, I've decided to start over and concentrate on it completely. Starting with Liga BBVA.

Well, I've finished the Liga BBVA pack, and I will release it as soon as I find someone able to do the config. :)

---------- Post added 05/04/2011 at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was 03/04/2011 at 03:07 PM ----------

The first kitpack is ready for download!

ligabbva.png

DOWNLOAD

pistolped you beast 1 word for those kits - phenomonal

These kits are awesome. Some of my faves are the Bilbao and Valencia third kits, Sevilla third kit, all three of Getafe's kits, and Barca's Away. Great work, can't wait until next season, so I can put these to use.

P.S. I will probably finish up your Rangers kits later tonight, just for a heads up.

These kits are awesome. Some of my faves are the Bilbao and Valencia third kits, Sevilla third kit, all three of Getafe's kits, and Barca's Away. Great work, can't wait until next season, so I can put these to use.

P.S. I will probably finish up your Rangers kits later tonight, just for a heads up.

Thanks, bud. :)

PS Thanks, looking forward to them. :D