Status
Not open for further replies.

Archieee.

Reaction score
How do you download kits and skins then put them on the game?

Mate facepalm means s*** to me. I need instructions if thats possible?

create a graphics folder for the kits then make sure all settings in preferences are correct. put skins in skins folder and on preferences, change the skin! hope i helped

You come on here to do that. You either spend too much time on here and your a neek. Or you have no friends and sit on here all day.

Just ****** help him. Click the download button then:

For Skins : Extract to Sports Interactive>FM10>Skins
For Kits: Extract to Sports Interactive>FM10>Graphics>Kits

Then go into preferences on FM and untick Skin Cache and tick reload skin on confirm.

:)

You come on here to do that. You either spend too much time on here and your a neek. Or you have no friends and sit on here all day.

No mate, i have freinds, and a social life. BUT i have a brain, and there is plenty off help everywhere on this site for this.

No mate, i have freinds, and a social life. BUT i have a brain, and there is plenty off help everywhere on this site for this.

will some mod just please close this thread, I can't stand arguements :S

Brain maybe on here cuz your on here alot of just gone onto it. All i wanna do is get the kits and logos and skins on my game. Not cocky comments.

Horrific. If no-one has anything helpful to say then dont post.

Only staff members can decide if a thread is **** and needs to be closed, everyone else needs to stop 'helping' us by facepalming/starting arguments with new members.

Status
Not open for further replies.