Reaction score
Heyy Guys,
im new to this website so if i make mistakes please be kind!(A)

I would like some second opinions on some players i was thinking of buying.
If you have brought any of these players could you please tell me his successfull or unsuccessful stories.

Like This:
Player Name:
Age (you got him at):
Team From & To:
& Statistics or Stories! :D

Players:
- Luis Suarez
- Chinedu Obasi
- Neymar
- Iker Munian
- Demba Ba
- Daniel Alves
- Sergio Ramos
- Joel Matip

Thanks XD

Last edited:
ive only got long term experience with muniain and neymar.

as you can see muniain hasnt quite progressed as much as id hoped, although he hasnt had as much first team action as maybe he should have, hes still only 20 so theres time for improvement yet.
View attachment 26227
View attachment 26228

Neymar has been more of a success and looks the real deal, although injuries have limited the amount of games he's had so far
View attachment 26225
View attachment 26226

thanks (H) ,
Iker Munian looks like he did very well for Q.P.R ,
have you been playing Zoran Tosic or Fredrico Marcheda if so have they done well ?

i had some experience with dani alves and sergio ramos, latter didn´t really convince me tbh.

yeah muniain basically single handedly got them promoted during his short stint there. im hoping to use him more but the emergence of danny welbeck, who ive included has menat ive got a lot of competition up front now.

tosic has been a slow burner but has progressed pretty well, he steps in an usually performs well in the abscence of either jovetic or ribery.
View attachment 26231
View attachment 26232

Macheda has impressed on loan but hasnt really made the grade at first team level, despite an extended spell in the team last year. hes a great back up option though.
View attachment 26229
View attachment 26230

Im most excited by danny welbeck, and having recently become england manager he hasnt let me down at international level either.
View attachment 26233
View attachment 26234

hate to say it but Munian , Macheda and Welbeck all played better at there loaned clubs then Man Utd , but nice capture of ribery and jovetic!

yeah i know, i guess its a case of them being proper regualrs while on loan, back at united they are bit parts at best, although welback is pushing neymar for a start alongside rooney.

ive also took screenies of all the other players you asked about, but ive not managed them

ive also included gareth bale as im gutted i didnt sign him for 4 million when i had the chance, he looks ideal to replace the ageing evra now....
View attachment 26262
View attachment 26263

heres the rest
View attachment 26252
View attachment 26253
View attachment 26254
View attachment 26255
View attachment 26256
View attachment 26257
View attachment 26258
View attachment 26259
View attachment 26260