hafizsaad85

Reaction score
i managing man utd.
but something is always bugging me.

sometimes, a certain players will have a problem before a match.
sometimes like this:
"Wayne Rooney is hard to find a motivation to play for you as his manager."
What to do if something like this happened?

Say there's no pressure on him tonight?

Make sure they aren't tough opponents like Chelski.

If you have just started or have just taken over and havent got a high reputation it happens you have to bear with it and prove to him your a good manager

playin'fm: i put international footballer.
tipz12: maybe you are right. i am just at second season in the game.

yeah that'd be it mate dont worry win a few competitions and generally try and get him on your side - sign coaches he reccomends and stuff like that

I had that. Ask him if he can recommmend a new signing or new coach. Sign them or at least show interest and he'll be a little happier

Usually with FM players that have high influence or are 'icons/legends' of the club will become unhappy if they think you have not given the team enough credit. If you have beaten a team and put dissapointing in the full time team talk or dont put anything a few times after they win then this happends. well it is the main reason.

I have just got a message from van der saar saying he is unhappy with managerial discipline when i put dissapointing as a ft team talk after winning 4-0, it was becasue they were gettin complacent against smaller reputation teams.

just carry on as normal but try and be fair with your running of the club and dont transfer or list any players he likes and he will get over it after a few weeks.

fuh...
many things to consider. anyway it's great. maybe i just feel this thing too annoying but i don't realized that this thing makes this game more fun.(H)