ManUTD_Ftw

Reaction score
I bought neymar earlier in the season for 70 million and now i am halfway through and i noticed that his value has dropped to 61 million. I have been playing him quite frequently and he has scored 12 goals in 20 appearances<br>Firstly why is that and secondly how can players transfer value's increase again?

When you buy players for really high prices their value slowly drops to somewhere close to where it should be, i bought Gotze for 100m and he's currently worth around 43m, no player will be worth 100m on this game unless bought but then it will drop, same goes for your player.
Only thing you can do is just change your asking price which really does nothing bar stopping other clubs making silly bids for them.

When you buy players for really high prices their value slowly drops to somewhere close to where it should be, i bought Gotze for 100m and he's currently worth around 43m, no player will be worth 100m on this game unless bought but then it will drop, same goes for your player.
Only thing you can do is just change your asking price which really does nothing bar stopping other clubs making silly bids for them.
Thanks for the help on that, but i just had another question that sprung to mind as well. Do youngerplayers values increase as well and go to the value of approximately 20 mil when they are currently valued at 3 mil ( he is aged 16 at the moment) without me selling him to another club, and if it does how can it happen?

Thanks for the help on that, but i just had another question that sprung to mind as well. Do youngerplayers values increase as well and go to the value of approximately 20 mil when they are currently valued at 3 mil ( he is aged 16 at the moment) without me selling him to another club, and if it does how can it happen?

Uhm, i'm not sure what players prices can go to, i guess it depends on how good the player is and stuff, i bought this regen for 3m with Arsenal, got sacked and rebought him for 30m with Liverpool but he's currently worth 36m because he's world class and only 23.

I do know that the better they get the higher their value is in most cases because all my youngsters are increasing in value but i can't see why they wouldn't go to 20m if they become good enough.

Sorry i can't be more help on that, not really 100%

Well the only way I have saw a players value increase is obviously how good they are. But also I have noticed their value goes up if they are playing well. For example I have Darwin Quintero, his value usually stuck around £6m but lately, since he's been on fire and scoring 2-3 goals a game his value is shooting up! He is currently worth £9mil.

Also I guess reputation plays a part in it, cause I have a regen on my game who I signed when he was 15 via compensation. I barely play him 'cause of his age & I couldn't loan him out 'cause he's on a youth contract, but when he turned 17 and signed professionally, Arsenal came knocking on the door along with Liverpool. Since then his Value has increased to £5mil - not very high but that's high for a 17 year old who barely plays & hasn't proved himself :)

Thanks Guys for the Help
I suppose I'll have to hope that i have some world class Youngsters in the squad.
I also Discovered a massive annoying thing in the game to me. That is the world class regens are in top flight clubs like Barcelona, Man United, Inter etc. I find it annoying as it stops smaller clubs in game eg. Blackburn, Sevilla etc. Turning into world class clubs through their youth system.
Has anyone else had this problem

Yeh i have that issue, Utd currently have one of the best CB/DM on the game, that being said they did sign him but he's incredible.
Barca and Utd both have like 7 world class youngsters i want but they won't got to me, Chelsea have one too and it's annoying

Personally i have some world class ones though, my striker is the best on the game, scored 269 goals in 212 games and for his country has scored 26 in 25 games, got 86 in one season for me lol.

I have a new keeper who is my new #1 and he's knocked Reina out my side, also have 2 world class right backs, 2-3 up and coming center mids who are class and some others, i just keep loaning them out because they can't fit in my team.