donkarlito

Reaction score
Hi I was wondering what is the best way having different approach for different games like for example use the formation 4-2-3-1 but change the tactics to fit the opponent like weak play attacking or strong play counter or defensive or do I change the formation

Against a team who attacks alot, you can set your tactic to counter attack.

Against a team who defends alot, you can set your tactic to control/attacking. overload if necessary.

Hi I was wondering what is the best way having different approach for different games like for example use the formation 4-2-3-1 but change the tactics to fit the opponent like weak play attacking or strong play counter or defensive or do I change the formation

backroom advice helps alot mate, if you have good coaches, they will tell you what suits better to play against a certain team ..

backroom advice helps alot mate, if you have good coaches, they will tell you what suits better to play against a certain team ..

Sometimes my backroom staff tells me to change formation then says we struggle to play that formation

Sometimes my backroom staff tells me to change formation then says we struggle to play that formation

Sometimes you have to go around that ! to be honest, during a season I have at least 3 or 4 tactics, in order to change towards a game or to adapt certain players . For eg, in one of my Barcelona saves I have 4-1-2-1-2, with Ibrahimovic as a AMC - Trequartista role, do you get my point ? If you struggle, change your tactic, or try to improve it mate !