Players asking price is zero pounds???

DonVilla

Reaction score
I have come across a couple players on the transfer list with a transfer value, however the clubs asking price is zero?
Anyone know what the reason for this is?

Lower league teams looking to offload useless players.

Well no, the two i found were Miranda, CB for Real Madrid, and Hleb from Barca. Both valued at almost 5 mill

1.Buy them both
2.Sell them if u dont need them
3.????
4.Profit

I actually did buy Miranda, he is pretty decent for nothing :p
Was just wondering what the reason behind this was...

fringe players, it happens often, it encourages us the acutal users to buy the AI players they deem not needed to help free up wages...

I have offered many players for £0 just to try encourage the AI to buy them so I can free up wages...

Oh right, that's really weird, as it's a pretty easy way to make a quick profit

Well not really quick profit as most them wont leave until next window/season. I signed Dzeko on a free when i didn't want or need him thinking I could ship him out for a profit, ***** stayed until the next window when i got about 15m for him. Played a part in the season too so it was all good.

In the process of doing the same thing with dzeko myself. And possibly sissokho and pjanic lol.

i got dani alves in 3rd season on a free:0 still worth 10mil and hes 29

Sell or keep at end of season?

Definitely keep until 32 years.

I tried once to sell Adriano and Doni from Roma for 0£ but no one wanted them :(

Arsenal offered me Theo Walcatt for free... i was excited at first, but jonas has been outstanding for me, so i said no... but i regret my decision after i realised the profit i could have made XD

so that means u can give him a contract then, just like when a player is in its last years of it.

i might be wrong, cuz i never encounter something like this.

so that means u can give him a contract then, just like when a player is in its last years of it.

i might be wrong, cuz i never encounter something like this.

No, you actually make a bid to the team for zero pounds, they then accept, just like a normal transfer.