motto

Reaction score
Well im new 2 this so ul have to bear with me, never posted anything before but thought after all the hours of joy iv had through tactics you guys have written i thought id try uploading something. Been using this tactic for half a season now along with others but had the most success with this one. Its basically a 532 so no room for wingers but if you have good wingbacks then you dont really need wide midfielders cos with 3 central defenders your wingbacks have a bit more freedom to push forward a bit more. I went 10 games undefeated using this tac and have only lost this season when using other tacs and if you want to go a bit more on the attack i sometimes move the central cm forward as an amc making him an attacking mid an this has given me a bit more thrust in the final third. I hope anyone who uses it finds it useful and get as much enjoyment as i have from tactics iv downloaded from here, so enjoy and good luck.
Thought id also upload the variation iv mentioned above. Would appreciate feedback by anyone trying it as like i said this is the first time iv tried uploading tacs so let me know if this works as well for you as it has for me. soz no screenshots but cant seem to get them on, been tryin PrtSc but dont seem to be workin. Bit of a noob to the whole uploading thing so apologies again if this seems a bit amateuer but we all gotta start somewhere.

Just thought id add an update currently playing season as Man Utd and just met Barca in knockout round of champions league and used the wingback tactic when playing away and lost 1-0 to a flukey goal by Pedro which was against the run of play but at Old Trafford thought id go 4 it and used the 5212 and did them 4-1

Last edited: