Players needed to keep me up!

Keastie

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just got Argyle promoted to the Premiership, and after some decent players to help me stay up! Have got a 4 Million budget.

Head scout is saying I need to strengthen my Midfield, but any players you think would be a bargain I'm happy to have a look at.

I've got the Mid-Sized database and am in my 2nd Season.

Cheers,

Keastie

you may try to get Celso Borges and/or Zuculini, good cheap and young midfielders.

cheers bud, 500k and 900k respectively! Definately worth a look! Anyone else?

Binya is available at a very low price at the start of the game, something like £55k, I don't know how much he would be now, but he's a useful centre-mid to have in your squad. Also, have a look at Olexandr Chyzhov as a centre-back. I bought him for £725k at the start of the game, and four seasons in he is now captain of my title challenging Crystal Palce team! :D:D

I just tried to get Deac from CFR Cluj because he was cheap £300-400k and he had no interest in joining WBA! haha. CFR CLUJ!!!??

fonseca he kept my hull team up on his own first season. he cost me 1mil ish

I just tried to get Deac from CFR Cluj because he was cheap £300-400k and he had no interest in joining WBA! haha. CFR CLUJ!!!??

Cluj are in the champions league aren't they? It's quite understandable that someone wouldn't want to leave CL football to come to the Baggies.

try tu buy from from universitatea craiova gangioveanu,barboianu,silviu lung jr. .

Last edited: