Players now and in the old football manager games

Metz

Reaction score
I started playing with football manager 2010 then progressed to 2011 and 2012 so I don't know how the older player's stats were.

For those that have played since ~2005, how were the stats of those old players such as Francesco Totti, Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, Raul, Steven Gerrard, David Beckham, and Roberto Carlos?

Has any player in any of the FM games had better stats than what Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo have now?

Well i was playing FM07 yesterday out of boredom and just to see what some young wonder kids now were like then and some of them were pretty awesome, Gerrard was amazing, Ronaldinho's stats were incredible...
That being said, Ronaldo and Messi were both stupidly good themselves, worth like 30m each, it's hard to compare because i'm not on any of them atm but there is a possibility a few of them could be as good if not better than say Messi is now.

Ibrahimovic on FM2006 was the perfect player.

mbraxe.jpg

A lot of players were stupidly overrated in 'older' versions of CM and FM, Today's game is far more realistic than they were.

Can anyone posts Totti, Ronaldinho, and Steven Gerrard's stats in the old games?

A lot of players were stupidly overrated in 'older' versions of CM and FM, Today's game is far more realistic than they were.

I doubt they would have had the resources to do the extensive scouting they do today...